News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Grandparents

Started by berwyn senator, October 02, 2016, 07:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Clinton had the balls to tell a black congregation she will never have the worries of blackgrandmothers ,you dum shit head your a multimillionaire living in a home with paid security. Move into their neighborhoods oh! no that will never happen.How can people fall for this bullshit?

berwynson

What must folks think who read about this? Or, are we to think these lesser folks do not know how to read?

Don't kid yourself, Hillary!

markberwyn

I see a self-proclaimed highly educated man calling the former Secretary of State a "dumb shithead," except he misspelled "dumb" and "shithead."
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

Was that taking the high road, senator?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: markberwyn on October 04, 2016, 07:38:55 AM
I see a self-proclaimed highly educated man calling the former Secretary of State a "dumb shithead," except he misspelled "dumb" and "shithead."
And I see another supposedly highly educated man calling him out.  Actually, I really do appreciate your grammar check.  The former Secretary of State has no one to blame but herself for the terms, dumb, shithead, lipstick on a dumb shit, how about Bill's bitch.  I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the message.  This woman will be positively lethal to this country without a doubt.

markberwyn

What are your top three concerns about the former Secretary of State?

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Let's see - Number 1 - she can't even protect her emails as Secretary of State, let alone the wife of a former President.  Of course, she apoligized left and right about this.  I still don't forgive her.  Number 2- she left fellow Americans who she was charged to protect to die in Benghazi even when she could have protected them BUT DIDN'T.  Number 3 - She let her husband turn her into the laughingstock of women in America with Monica Lewinsky.  I don't even think I need to explain this one.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on October 06, 2016, 06:56:18 PM
Let's see - Number 1 - she can't even protect her emails as Secretary of State, let alone the wife of a former President.  Of course, she apoligized left and right about this.  I still don't forgive her.  Number 2- she left fellow Americans who she was charged to protect to die in Benghazi even when she could have protected them BUT DIDN'T.  Number 3 - She let her husband turn her into the laughingstock of women in America with Monica Lewinsky.  I don't even think I need to explain this one.
And those are just the top 3. 

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: markberwyn on October 05, 2016, 06:57:56 AM
What are your top three concerns about Donald Trump?

markberwyn

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on October 06, 2016, 06:56:18 PMNumber 2- she left fellow Americans who she was charged to protect to die in Benghazi even when she could have protected them BUT DIDN'T.

Tell me more about this. Can you point to some articles or evidence from the committee investigating the incident that shows how this happened?

markberwyn

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on October 06, 2016, 07:45:10 PM

I don't have a single concern about Donald Trump.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: markberwyn on October 06, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

Of course you don't.  Your silence is deafening.

markberwyn

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on October 06, 2016, 08:57:54 PM
Quote from: markberwyn on October 06, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

Of course you don't.  Your silence is deafening.

Explain, please.