News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

D100 tax referendum

Started by Ted, January 27, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 04, 2017, 09:26:35 AM
Wake up my friend! look what is parked and on the streets, this definitely has an economic effect on peoples priorities.How much is more money when a vehicle is getting 12 MPH using premium gas. No comment on drive by shootings in Berwyn?

What was the MPG of the car you drove in the Good Old Days, when you were getting tanked and chasing tail and pursuing your Master's degree?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I drove a 6 cylinder stick shift, gas was 24'9 per gallon,$2.00 ran all week and some.I was not alone during school years.Could never do that today.I have always had my priorities in order and did most of my friends whom are all retired very comfortably.

markberwyn

Just noting here that for all the horrible things I've heard about Cermak Road's decline, it looked just fine when I popped into Czech Plaza tonight. Cermak Plaza and the surrounding businesses looked as full and busy as I'd seen them in years. Good job, Berwyn commercial strip!
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Did you travel east?pobably not.The west end is just fine.Try the Crystal out west on Ogden Ave. I think its in Westmont.Or Mccook Restaurant on 66.Another Czech I would guess.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 05, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
Did you travel east?pobably not.The west end is just fine.Try the Crystal out west on Ogden Ave. I think its in Westmont.Or Mccook Restaurant on 66.Another Czech I would guess.

Tell me what the worst intersection in Berwyn is, and I will go there and check it out!

The Jackal

Crystal Sky West Banquets is on Joliet Road, in Mc Cook.

It is NOT owned by a Czech.

markberwyn

I just had a nice lunch at Connie's and wasn't murdered!

Ted

Quote from: The Jackal on March 05, 2017, 12:56:42 PM
Crystal Sky West Banquets is on Joliet Road, in Mc Cook.

It is NOT owned by a Czech.

You beat me to the punch... LOL

moose

The Czech Plaza in now owned by a Chinese person, not that there is anything wrong with that. He learned how to cook the Czech food by the previous owners.
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. - Dr Seuss

markberwyn

Wait till you hear who's cooking the food at Connie's!

berwyn senator

The Bohemian Crystal is the restaurant I was referring to sorry, and MC Cook resturant in MC Cook.

berwyn senator

I would say the worst interaction in Berwyn would be Harlem and Cermak RD. or Harlem and Ogden.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 06, 2017, 09:18:15 AM
I would say the worst interaction in Berwyn would be Harlem and Cermak RD. or Harlem and Ogden.

OK, senator.

berwyn senator

Something all might like to listen to WIND morning radio AM 560 March  10 2017!!!!  Crook county Taxes.