News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

HIGH SCHOOLS

Started by berwyn senator, July 01, 2017, 07:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Do our school require proof of residency? Just wondering I understand schools in surrounding suburbs do. I hear there is a rumor that Morton West will built a freshman center.

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

How are the rules enforced? or are they very lax with enforcement?

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 03, 2017, 08:25:15 PM

I haven't heard anything about lax enforcement.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Ted

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 03, 2017, 08:25:15 PM

My understanding is that both the elementary school and the high school require 5 forms of identification.

berwyn senator

Maybe what I said was just a rumor. Thanks

markberwyn

Spreading rumors is irresponsible.

berwyn senator

Not speading rumors just repeating what comes from the school! interesting isn't it.

markberwyn

berwyn senator

Do any of work in the school system?

markberwyn

berwyn senator

I am so glad your are now the editor of Berwyn Talk!!!!!!!

berwyn senator

How do they follow up on kids that do not bring all enrollment forms in?Good schools will not allow enrollment! Do all children have medical reports? Proper shots?

markberwyn

Call and ask! Do some research! You have a Master's Degree fer chrissakes!

berwyn senator

I been there done that, the results are not good.A degree isn't needed.Figure out the politics involved and money!!

markberwyn

The only thing I've heard about this---and it's just a rumor---is that a lot of kids at Morton West had to be turned away last year because they were diagnosed with Updog.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: markberwyn on July 11, 2017, 08:03:43 PM
The only thing I've heard about this---and it's just a rumor---is that a lot of kids at Morton West had to be turned away last year because they were diagnosed with Updog.
You are indeed a mean nasty person and very much remind me of someone who used to post on this forum but put their head between their legs when Obama left and Hillary got pummeled.  That was a crying shame indeed.

markberwyn

Anybody who considers "lipstick on a dumb shit" to be reasonable political discourse and who publicly declares her resentment for paying for her daughter's education has no business claiming the high ground and proclaiming others to be "mean nasty" people.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: markberwyn on July 12, 2017, 08:21:18 PM
Anybody who considers "lipstick on a dumb shit" to be reasonable political discourse and who publicly declares her resentment for paying for her daughter's education has no business claiming the high ground and proclaiming others to be "mean nasty" people.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush - another saying I like although it's not I guess what you would consider to be reasonable political discourse.  Although, the only reasonable political discourse is the one you consider to be the "right" one.  BTW, my other daughter is a liberal lawyer who works for the government and we still get along.  She believes in the power of reasonable debate.  WTF???