News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

What Happened To Berwyn talk?

Started by berwyn senator, July 27, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

I understand many went to Facebook why? The Government has been trying to gain information on all individuals,Facebook servs their purpose at no expense. Telling the whole world where your at and what your doing is that smart?

chandasz

Sounding a wee bit paranoid there.... do you think what you post here is somehow private? If you wouldn't say it in front of an audience- don't say it online....

Ted

It is true that Facebook (and Google and other companies) gathers information about people and sells that information, but it's not the government.  Big Brother is alive and well in Silicon Valley.

berwyn senator

Paranoid? not even close! When I post on BTF there is no mention of where I am or what I am doing!

markberwyn

That's true. When I read berwyn senator's posts, I don't have the foggiest idea what he's doing.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Sarcastic answer!  Then we wonder why very few post here.

markberwyn

Yeah, somebody said something sarcastic on BTF and BTFers couldn't take it so they all left BTF for the parts of the internet where there's no sarcasm and they won't be so easily wounded.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes