News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Berwyn Alleys

Started by berwyn senator, August 04, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Cicero has always run 201,Berwyn has had token board members. What makes you think seniors had something to do with 201? Who picked the board president?

berwyn senator

If seniors are the problem, them I would assume none would want their wealth?

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on August 23, 2017, 09:28:23 AM
If seniors are the problem, them I would assume none would want their wealth?

Again, please stop changing the subject. This is a thread about Berwyn alleys.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Shouldn't you do the same? What do seniors have to do with alleys or any of the subjects you have changed. Start new if you can't answer.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on August 23, 2017, 03:54:07 PM
Shouldn't you do the same? What do seniors have to do with alleys or any of the subjects you have changed. Start new if you can't answer.

It troubles me that I have to explain all this to a highly educated man such as yourself, but let me try.

This has always been a thread about blighted alleys in Berwyn. When you failed to present evidence of a single blighted alley in Berwyn---even though you started the thread---I started thinking through some connections to your past posts. That led me to believe that you're really just grousing about what you have forever groused about here, either sideways or directly: brown people and immigrants in Berwyn. Mrs. Northsider entered the conversation, mainly, best as I can tell, out of pity for you: She agreed that you've said a lot of bigoted things on this site but that you should get some kind of pass because you're an "old-timer" and set in your ways and might get your feelings hurt if the matter were pressed too hard. (It's hard to tell whether she endorses your bigotry or not, though; she's talking out of both sides of her mouth on that one.) To her point, all I really wanted to say is that "old-timers" are nothing to celebrate given the conditions of the schools that they have managed on their watch. (Of course, schools are just one example of this.)

But---again, one more time---this thread would not be encompassing bigotry and "old timers" if you presented the location of a single blighted alley in Berwyn.

I hope that clarifies things.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I think you're blowing smoke out of your face! Calling me  bigot! you don't have any idea what your even talking about as I have stated in the past I grew up in the arts and have remained so. Many people of color have lived in Berwyn for years without issue some longer then I. So if I have an issue with this myself and many others would not have remained,I never brought up the subject you did, this must bother you.Maybe you don't even live in Berwyn? Cut the shit about the schools and seniors! My grandparents, parents,myself, and children all went to Berwyn schools they were fine then.What goes on presently was not created by seniors!!!! If you think so prove it!

markberwyn

berwyn senator

Do you work? or is Berwyn Talk your profession?