News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Berwyn Seniors

Started by berwyn senator, August 26, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Why pick on seniors? These were the people that built Berwyn! 

Ted

I don't think anyone is picking on seniors.

berwyn senator

Ted

MarkBerwyn is picking on you, not on seniors in general.

berwyn senator

Then we wonder why many have left Berwyn Talk! Why does he talk about white Berwyn? I think if  you go back to his posts all seniors are talked about. Making fun of the seniors that supposedly are causing issues with the schools, how dumb can a person be?

markberwyn

I don't have a problem with seniors. I have a problem with Mrs. Northsider's argument that people should get a pass for saying ignorant, bigoted things just because they're seniors.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Thanks for the clarification.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: markberwyn on August 28, 2017, 12:31:30 PM
I don't have a problem with seniors. I have a problem with Mrs. Northsider's argument that people should get a pass for saying ignorant, bigoted things just because they're seniors.
If you are so concerned with seniors why have you not picked up the major article about Berwyn.  The abuelita who is about to be deported from Berwyn because her visa expired.  Not one Berwyn official showed up or made a stink about this.  Absolutely shameful! 

Ted

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on September 03, 2017, 11:30:36 PM
If you are so concerned with seniors why have you not picked up the major article about Berwyn.  The abuelita who is about to be deported from Berwyn because her visa expired.  Not one Berwyn official showed up or made a stink about this.  Absolutely shameful!

Here is the article Mrs. N was referring to:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/immigration-officials-tell-berwyn-grandmother-she-must-leave-u-s/

markberwyn

B.S. must be thrilled at this turn of events, since he believes immigrants don't match up to "our" standards and he's mocked pro-immigrant demonstrations.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Must have found a JOB!! glad to have your silly shit back.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on September 04, 2017, 04:35:06 PM
Must have found a JOB!! glad to have your silly shit back.

"Silly," how? I'm just referring to your past posts about immigrants as an example of why we shouldn't respect things seniors say just because they're seniors.

berwyn senator

markberwyn

How was the Berwyn DACA rally, Senator?

berwyn senator

Their were only the ones on social programs present!!!! How would employers allow time off for such nonsense?

markberwyn

Berwyn Senator, everybody. The bar was never lowered for him.

markberwyn

I mean, the rally started at 6 p.m., but he's sticking to this notion that participants weren't people with jobs. Why do you suppose B.S. would say such a thing?

You don't have to post an answer here. We all know what the answer is.

berwyn senator

If people are in school or pursuing a career where do they get time for such bullshit?

markberwyn

I suppose they feel their opportunities to go to school and/or pursue a career are threatened.

chandasz

I went to the DACA rally and the one in Berwyn-- after work!