Czech Restaurants Have Changed

Started by berwyn senator, September 08, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

The quality of these restaurants has gone down! The food is not fit for a dog,not cooked properly.I am related to several old Czech cooks, they agree.I would say its only time before they disappear.Quality has not been there change or leave. Lets trade roast pork for a burrito!

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Czech has changed owners,Riverside Restaurant also changed, easy to tell by the quality.

markberwyn

Nah, Czach Plaza is fine. A change in ownership is sometimes a good thing; unobservant people often say the place is worse when it's just different.

markberwyn

berwyn senator

The place is different it's just not authentic Czech,I remember all he Czech restaurants in the area all were good.The ones left in the area are ok but not great.The owners are smart left at the very end staying as long as they could, they saw their business going down.The quality is not there any more!!!!! I can understand the younger people do not care for the ethic food.

markberwyn

berwyn senator

Recipes have been changed a good Czech will notice the difference, roast pork a much cheaper cut.Chicken over cooked and are tough. Maybe they will learn, maybe not. Fruit dumplings how they are made a good question boiled and not completely cooked, canned fruit is used instead of fresh etc.