News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Houby Parade

Started by moose, October 10, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

The Houby parade was this past weekend, I was not able to go. Did anyone go? If so, how was it?
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. - Dr Seuss

chandasz

Lots of marchers. Seemed to be mostly Cicero--- as usual....

berwyn senator

Was there any Czech music?

markberwyn

Would you have gone if there were?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

moose

So it was the Larry Dominick parade again this year?
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. - Dr Seuss

berwyn senator

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I believe the Czech Musicans did not play otherwise I would have been in attendance.

markberwyn

Exactly. You didn't go, so you can't speak to what was there or whether it was any good.

berwyn senator

Were the Czech Musicians club there playing?

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on October 24, 2017, 11:44:54 AM
Were the Czech Musicians club there playing?

This site will point you to more information on that: http://www.google.com