News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Apartments for Rent

Started by joesgirl, May 13, 2005, 11:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joesgirl

2 Bedroom apartments available,heat included, no dogs. $750.00 per month and $1000.00 security. Also we have a 4 room 1 bedroom, heat included $490.00 plus security $745.00 and credit check on both apartments of $30.00. Please contact FOX MANAGEMENT at 708-484-5540 or fax # 708-484-5760. Thank you and have a great day. :) :)

Ana

that's kind of cheap for a two bedroom, I think you should raise your rent and ask for 2 months security deposit, IMHO.  You would attract a better type of tenant.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Suedehead

Quote from: Art on May 13, 2005, 11:17:13 PM
that's kind of cheap for a two bedroom, I think you should raise your rent and ask for 2 months security deposit, IMHO.  You would attract a better type of tenant.

This is berwyn, not the northside of chicago. Raise the rent and charge 2 months security and you won't get anyone to rent it, atleast not in today's market.

joesgirl

You can not charge a higher amount. Where do you think that money might come from when you have a family to feed. We are going to continue to be reasonable and understanding at Fox Management. We prefer to work with our tenants. Also we do a credit check.

pkd50

Talk to the Mayor....maybe you can qualify for one of his slum Section 8s

pkd50

I forgot to add  lol to the last post.....sorry

Ana

::)

What is your criteria when you do a credit check?  What do you find on a credit check that will make you say no?  Just curious.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Face Reality

I don't think you should ask for more per month for rent.  At today's interest rates, if you ask much more, people can have a mortgage!