News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Dead Squirrels

Started by berwyn senator, January 09, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Recently I have come across several dead squirrels all with their heads almost ripped of their bodies. They were in different parts of the yard each one on a different morning. Any thoughts as to which animal would do this? I also noticed small groups of squirrels early in the morning running around the front and back lawns, they appear to be very nervous.

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

chandasz

Sounds like hungry predators. I'd be nervous too

berwyn senator

One more squirrel dead head nearly ripped off, body left in tact. Most predators would eat the remaining body, taking the body to remote area. These animals are left in the open, as if wanting them to be found.

markberwyn

Talk to the Animal Control Department of the BPD if it's concerning:

http://www.berwynpd.com/general_information/animal_control

Too often, people think that they're the only ones experiencing something, when it may in fact be a wider issue. But the city can't address it if they don't know about it.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Have already been informed!

markberwyn

What did the BPD tell you?

berwyn senator

markberwyn

Ah, right. I'd forgotten that you consider the BPD corrupt.

berwyn senator

markberwyn

Good talk, senator. Best of luck with your backyard squirrelpocalypse.

berwyn senator