News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

The Candidate Berwyn Republicans Can Support in the 3rd Congressional District

Started by markberwyn, February 04, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Will we ever be told the truth by either side? Politicians have always been falloff shit,ever find a good one? My friend its all bout money.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on February 12, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
Will we ever be told the truth by either side? Politicians have always been falloff shit,ever find a good one? My friend its all bout money.

Nothing much surprises me in politics these days, but I still find it hard to stomach Berwyn Senator's argument that a Nazi is equivalent to any other politician around. I would think that a highly educated taxpayer who does the amount of reading he does would at least be willing to assert that Art Jones is a poor choice of politician, because Jones is a Nazi.

And we're learning more about Jones' tactics! The Sun-Times had a story explaining that Jones never told people about his racist philosophy when he was soliciting signatures to get on the ballot.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/arthur-jones-nominating-petitions-bridgeview-holocaust-denier-anti-semitic-views/

Senator, if Jones came to your door and said he wanted to be a congressperson and that he doesn't believe the Holocaust happened, would you have signed his petition?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

The man is an asshole,no I would not even speak with him, but this is a free country! Look at the friends of Obama he was still elected President.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on February 12, 2018, 04:07:50 PM
The man is an asshole,no I would not even speak with him, but this is a free country! Look at the friends of Obama he was still elected President.

You keep trying to diminish this, Senator, and it's kind of offensive.

He's not an "asshole," Senator---he's a Nazi. No friend of Obama has been a Nazi, and certainly no Democratic candidate for a Congressional seat in the eight years he was President of the United States has been a Nazi. This kind of whataboutism doesn't speak well to your intellect, Senator.

Why do you think the GOP is OK with a Nazi being its sole candidate for the 3rd Congressional District?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Ted

Quote from: markberwyn on February 11, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
Again with the media scapegoating. The media did not make Art Jones a candidate, Senator. The GOP did.

Actually, the GOP did not make Jones a candidate  - Jones made himself a candidate by collecting enough signatures to get on the ballot.

markberwyn

Quote from: Ted on February 12, 2018, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: markberwyn on February 11, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
Again with the media scapegoating. The media did not make Art Jones a candidate, Senator. The GOP did.

Actually, the GOP did not make Jones a candidate  - Jones made himself a candidate by collecting enough signatures to get on the ballot.

The GOP made Jones a candidate by failing to field legitimate opposition to him. The GOP owns Arthur Jones, despite their efforts to distance itself from him.

markberwyn

I will retract this statement if the GOP takes out TV ads exhorting voters not to vote for Arthur Jones.

markberwyn