News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Facebook

Started by berwyn senator, April 10, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Are we tired of Facebook?  Nothings private.

chandasz

Nothing is private anywhere.... unless you don't put it online :)

markberwyn

Just don't put anything online that you don't want put online. Sorted.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

My personal opinion Facebook is way to commercial,BT is more Berwyn! People who live in Berwyn and many who are out of the area.Lets get back to berwyn much much fun.

Ted

Quote from: berwyn senator on April 28, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
My personal opinion Facebook is way to commercial,BT is more Berwyn! People who live in Berwyn and many who are out of the area.Lets get back to berwyn much much fun.

There are several Berwyn groups on Facebook that are just like Berwyn Talk Forum. The moderators limit the discussion to only Berwyn topics and people find out information about things going on in Berwyn (as they used to on BTF).

~LL~

At first, I thought Facebook was just an opportunity to brag -- for the terminally self-centered.  Then, I realized it actually has been a blessing to those dedicated to animal rescue and animal rights, etc.    Until today, I had no idea BTF was still alive and well!  Great, I say!!
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

markberwyn

Not so sure about the "well" part...
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I really enjoyed BTF,I believe many still do.This site is much more about Berwyn. I have meet many old friends on BTF,interesting how things come together.So far we were all in the Morton East Band,1960's and still playing! Paying attention what people are saying gives the clue who they are, the fun is guessing.