News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Waste management rules

Started by berwyn senator, May 12, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

For weeks garbage cans were getting tagged, some needed it, garbage was in wrong cans, over flowing early in the week.I figured its about time!Others were putting garbage in their neighbors cans, well a letter finally came out with instructions.The question is will they follow the rules? Maybe a fine would kelp!

berwyn senator

Stop by city hall for some information, the person I was referred to,I don't handle that call this number Ok! leave a message. Hours later no call back, city hall again now given some else to call the alderman!  Ha1 Ha! another message no return! Three days later no calls next step the Mayor.Reminds me of the old days the attitude of the employees the uselessness of the alderman.

markberwyn

What information were you looking for?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Very simple I wanted to report someone putting garbage,and old lumber in front of an aunts garage.Shootinng a hole through the middle her garabage can. She received a ticket for the mess! 92 years old.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on January 29, 2019, 10:54:09 AM
Very simple I wanted to report someone putting garbage,and old lumber in front of an aunts garage.Shootinng a hole through the middle her garabage can. She received a ticket for the mess! 92 years old.

Which department issued the ticket? Call that department.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Blight Dept. they want her to appear in court.Sad to say she tried to straighten this out herself no would listen to her.Forget the alderman,I paid a few friends to pick up the garabage,these were sizable 2x4's,2x8's.Its is all cleaned up, the best part then town wants a fee for picking everything up!!!!