News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Where can I make photocopies in the Depot District?

Started by markberwyn, April 05, 2006, 09:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markberwyn

Not a big print job: I just need to run off about 100 copies. Anything Kinkos-like around?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

markberwyn

Thanks. Silly me, thinking a downtown might have a copy shop...
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Bear

...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Bear

Shouls still be there...Alpha is also there on Stanley
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

kurto

Go the Kinkos thats between the Starbucks and the Corner Bakery.
I think its across the street from the Barnes and Noble.
Wait, thats the Berwyn that exists in my dreams ...
The most efficient form of birth control is to spend a Saturday afternoon at North Riverside Mall

Bear

You will see all of those soon Kurto...

Except Kinkos.....I would never let such an inept
graphic concern in Berwyn

Ana

There is a print shop on Euclid just south of Ogden, next door to the daycare center. 
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

markberwyn

Quote from: Bear on April 05, 2006, 10:16:48 AM
Shouls still be there...Alpha is also there on Stanley

They're there, but they don't do walk-in copying like a Kinko's. Don't know where Alpha is--different from Able?

Regardless, thanks folks. (I did wind up making the copies I needed--at the FedEx/Kinkos at 111 E. Wacker.)

scoon

Quote from: markberwyn on April 05, 2006, 01:45:44 PM
Regardless, thanks folks. (I did wind up making the copies I needed--at the FedEx/Kinkos at 111 E. Wacker.)

I used to work in that building.  I miss having a Pot Belly that close to me.

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: scoon on April 05, 2006, 03:13:36 PM
Quote from: markberwyn on April 05, 2006, 01:45:44 PM

I used to work in that building.  I miss having a Pot Belly that close to me.

Keep swilling beers at OOT, and you shall soon have a pot belly near you  :D
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Suzy Q

I feel another wish list of businesses coming on!!!!!!!!!

OakParkSpartan

Let's worry about supporting the ones who are here.

Memory Studio is closing per their email.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato