News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

bathroom remodel

Started by tgoddess, June 03, 2006, 08:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

Can anyone make a recommendation for a good (reasonable and reliable) plumber in the area?  I would prefer to go with someone locally.

I'm planning to re-do my 1st floor 1/2 bath and I need the sink plumbing moved.  I'm planning to call Perlongo for the electrical work because I've used them before and they've been just great and seem to be very well-versed in working in these old houses!  (I don't have a bungalow...it's a sweet little English tudor, though!). 

Just remodelled the gastly old 1960s/70's kitchen last year, but the guy who did that is too busy to take on a small project right now and I'd like to get this done by August.

Thanks!
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

dukesdad

ms_president

Are you looking to put in a nice stone vanity top? I know a great business in the area that will do a fabulous job(Marble, Granite, or manufactured stone) in a very reasonably priced and timely fashion.

tgoddess

Oh, if I only COULD!  But the powder room, BARELY has room for the tiny pedestal sink and the commode as it iis!   javascript:void(0);
Smiley  I'm doing all the tear-out and drywalling myself, but leaving the original mosaic-tile floor and keeping the sink and commode.  I just need someone to do the electrical work (adding wiring for sconces and adding a new ceiling vent/fan and moving the plumbing for the sink about 6 inches).

I think I watch WAY too much HGTV!  javascript:void(0);
Cheesy
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie