News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

First Fence

Started by Ana, August 10, 2006, 09:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana

I just want to send out my props to First Fence.  They are an upstanding company, their pricing is competitive, and they were very, very careful with my garden.  I recommend them highly.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Guy_on_Clinton

SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

Ana

I will try to upload them. 
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Ana

Some pics of the fence.

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Ana

Thank you.  We are really happy with it.

Bonster

the black is really sleek...against the colorful background it has almost a transparent effect to it.

Bonster

what kind of dog do you have?
did that contribute to the height of your fence?

Ana

No, my neighbor's dog contributed to the height.  She has a German Shepherd.  I was really afraid that he would one day be strong enough to rip off his collar/leash and it did just one week before the fence was installed.  They had him on a tether and he was just not happy which made for a very barky (maybe unpredictable) dog.  The fence was a good thing for him.  He now sits on his brand new deck and watches the kids play without barking constantly and my kids and their friends can play without having to worry about him getting loose. 

We adopted (purchased) a labradoodle, Charlie.  He will get pretty big, but he will be a very mellow adult.  Here is a not-so-good picture of him.

Guy_on_Clinton

Ana,

Did the neighbor have to sign something saying it was ok to build on their property... i'm speaking specifcally about the last picture of the gangway....
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

Ana

Well, yes, but no one ever asked us for it.  The way the fence is now would give my neighbor more room to work on her home if she ever needed to.  Otherwise, the fence would just be in her way.