News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

"Preadator" quotes for use in real life....

Started by TannerBoyle, November 22, 2006, 04:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TannerBoyle

"You're an asset....an expendable asset. And I used you to get the job done. Got it?"--Carl Weathers as "Major George Dillon"

Use that one after a stranger gives you a spot at the PAV YMCA.

"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyranno-sore-ass, just like me...."--Jesse Ventura as "Blain"

Use that one as you crack open a 20oz Pepsi down at the 7-11.

"You're ghostin' us, mother-fucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time--I'll bleed ya...real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"--Bill Duke as "Sgt Mac Elliot"

Use that one on the gangbanger shithead behind you in the movie theater...who obviously "forgot" to turn off his cell phone when the movie started--just so everyone could hear his "cool" ring tone.

Your views and suggestions, sports fans... ;D 

~LL~

If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

TannerBoyle

Actually--it's the exact opposite.

My family is down here for the holiday...and I'm trying to avoid them a little by "getting some work done" online. ;)

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

TannerBoyle

Alright.

If that's how you feel, I'll just leave you concerned citizens behind to bicker about how George's is such a public menace, then. ;D

Terri

Quote from: TannerBoyle on November 22, 2006, 04:13:48 PM
I'll just leave you concerned citizens behind to bicker about how George's is such a public menace, then.

Did you miss the posts where we said we had a good time at George's last week?  

Terri  

Dancing Queen

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

We wouldn't meet there if we thought it was such a menace, Tanner.

Sounds like you may need a Hamm's or two. Why don't you mosie on down to George's and have one on me. Tell Sylvia to put it on La Pantera's tab.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: P-PANTHER on November 22, 2006, 04:46:45 PM
We wouldn't meet there if we thought it was such a menace, Tanner.

Sounds like you may need a Hamm's or two. Why don't you mosie on down to George's and have one on me. Tell Sylvia to put it on La Pantera's tab.

I'm wondering  if Tanner is old enough to enjoy a cold one  legally.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Boris

"You remember me? Sure you do...I'm the black guy from Predator. Not Danny Glover...he was in Predator2. I was in Predator...I'm the black guy from Predator."

—Carl Weathers on Saturday Night Live

Only the impossible always happens.
- - R. Buckminster Fuller