News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

15,000 BTU Kenmore Window Air Conditioner For Sale

Started by saluki, June 13, 2005, 02:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saluki

I have a 2001 Sears Kenmore 15,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner in good condition for sale.  It is computer programmable, has a remote control and cooled the entire first floor (1,100 square feet) of my home very comfortably.  I paid $499.00 for it in Summer 2001.  Will sell for $200.00 cash and carry only.   FYI, it is a very heavy unit, therefore if interested, you will need to bring a couple of people with you to move it.  It has an EER of 11.  I have misplaced the owner's manual, but do have all of the screws needed for installation.

See the following link from Sears' website as the specs are exactly the same for my air conditioner (only difference is that this is the 2005 model). 
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid=04275151000&tab=spe#tablink

I am only selling it as we're getting central air installed this week.

Thanks.

Saluki

Ana

We may be interested saluki.  I am looking at a 24,000 btu at sears right now, but we have about as much sf as you.  I would love to take a look at it.  How can I contact you?

Ana
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

saluki

Hi Art.  I replied to your private message with my contact details and left a message @ your house.  Talk to you soon.

Saluki