1/2/2007 Budget Committee Meeting

Started by OakParkSpartan, January 03, 2007, 12:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count DMC

I know that took a buffoon like yourself a long time to come up with.  As far as my brown shirt past there you are wrong again,that would be a step down for me, but as in most of your past nonsensical writings you are hardly ever right.

Wouldn't mount in your case Duncing, as I have seen had the misfortune of seeing you!

Sadly you will be the same loser/joke that you were yesterday, today and will be tomorrow.

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this CITY isn't there?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany than the Berwyn City Council.

Dancing Queen

Quote from: Count DMC on January 05, 2007, 12:07:16 PM

Wouldn't mount in your case Duncing, as I have seen had the misfortune of seeing you!

Honeybunch, I doubt you've ever seen me.  If so,when and where?  If I get no response, I'll know you're the same liar you've always been.

cozynite

Quote from: Berwyn Patsy on January 05, 2007, 08:04:35 AM
The majority of the city council are acting and thinking and voting against the Mayor because they have no respect for him and dislike him so.  

I don't think that that is exactly true, Patsy.  I think that for a few of them it might have been a basis for voting against him, but I think that at this point, they think that the mayor isn't running the city as a mayor should.  Personally, I think that the mayor dug himself a hole and is way too stubborn to even acknowledge the fact that he needs a shovel. 

I agree that it's not a good way to run a city with a disorganized council, but I think that everyone needs to do a little bit of compromising.  No one more so than O'C.
"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
-- Mao Tse-Tung

Berwyn Patsy

Your right cozy, I really meant the same but maybe my words were not right.  The reason being they do not respect him
and dislike him for the way he is running the city . Better?

Count DMC

As I reflect on all that I have posted there is not one instance where I lied,Duncing.  Yet you continue to spew filth from your pie hole.

It actually is again sad that the only recreation in your pathetic existence is to chase me around this forum. I am beginning to think you actually like me and this is a sick game. Well play I will not, you are no more interesting to me than a fly on a windshield. Post away you'll get no response.

And again, sadly you will be the same loser/joke that you were yesterday, today and will continue to be ad infinitum.

Good Riddance.
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this CITY isn't there?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany than the Berwyn City Council.

Dancing Queen

Quote from: Count DMC on January 05, 2007, 03:21:05 PM
As I reflect on all that I have posted there is not one instance where I lied,Duncing.  Yet you continue to spew filth from your pie hole.

It actually is again sad that the only recreation in your pathetic existence is to chase me around this forum. I am beginning to think you actually like me and this is a sick game. Well play I will not, you are no more interesting to me than a fly on a windshield. Post away you'll get no response.

And again, sadly you will be the same loser/joke that you were yesterday, today and will continue to be ad infinitum.

Good Riddance.

Countie, Countie, Countie.  I expected nothing less from you.  Cupcake, you've proven my point. I asked when and where you've seen me and you come back with this obtuse response rather than a straight answer.   Now we all know your real character.  Say HEIL to Hitler for me, sweetie pie.