News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Tiling Repair

Started by Ana, March 21, 2007, 02:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana

Anyone have any recommendations for tiling repair?

Thanks in advance!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Cheeky Monkey

You might want to try a client of mine.
His name is Matteo Signorile, and his business is Amore Tile and Stone.
He is a Berwyn resident and I have only seen and heard good things about his work.
I am not sure how big a job you have but it is worth getting in touch with him.

Matteo Signorile
708-536-8666

I hope this helps,
Sean

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

A little off topic here, but Matteo was quite a dancer in his youth.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Ana

Thank you Sean.  I will definitely give him a call.   ;D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Ana,

Mention you know Pantera to Matt.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

scoon

Quote from: P-PANTHER on March 29, 2007, 10:34:32 AM
Ana,

Mention you know Pantera to Matt.

Pantera and Matt used to be quite the couple... I mean duo on the dance floor.   :D

I don't know about that Scoonius. That was in my pre-thong days.

In any event, Matt was a good guy to have around. From Pantera's Rules to Live By for Single Guys- Always hang out with 1) a badass 2) a guy with cash, and 3) a guy who can dance.

Mah-ttey (as we used to call him) fit criterion #3 to a tea.

scoon

When I was single I hung out with 1) an overweight Sicilian with a temper, 2) a guy who had a full-time job and a big credit card bill who liked to run tabs at bars which we used to buy drinks without him knowing (he wasn't very bright), 3) a half black guy who could dance, but only interpretively to Star Wars sound tracks.

They're all still single ladies.

(sorry for derailing the thread Ana...  I could see if any of them do tile repair.)

mrs. scoon

Quote from: scoon on March 29, 2007, 01:52:10 PM

When I was single I hung out with 1) an overweight Sicilian with a temper, 2) a guy who had a full-time job and a big credit card bill who liked to run tabs at bars which we used to buy drinks without him knowing (he wasn't very bright), 3) a half black guy who could dance, but only interpretively to Star Wars sound tracks.

(sorry for derailing the thread Ana...  I could see if any of them do tile repair.)

Hey TyRY, #3 is the one I told you about Saturday night at Friendly's!  What a character!!

I thought #2 got married...
You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

In Pantera'single carousing days I used to hang with Matteo, who could flat out dance (Danny Terrio eat your heart out). Very good thing, as there was never a shortage of young lovelies mingling amongst us. Unfortunately, Matt's mouth also necessitated Pantera simultaneously hang with friend #2, a bad ass little Nah-ble-dan. That was a very good thing also, especially for my/our health and well being.

Nobody with any big cash though, but quite a few with nice cars (Park Avenue's, Caddie's, Riviera's). For our purposes, same thing.

scoon

Quote from: mrs. scoon on March 29, 2007, 01:59:11 PM

That's right.  Has a child too.  They're learning to read together.

Bonster

Quote from: scoon on March 29, 2007, 02:10:55 PM

That's right.  Has a child too.  They're learning to read together.

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

TyRy

Quote from: scoon on March 29, 2007, 01:52:10 PM

Hey TyRY, #3 is the one I told you about Saturday night at Friendly's!  What a character!!

#3 really does sound like a character - he should be happy with the 30th anniv of Star Wars coming out  ;)

And Ana - who knows...maybe put on the soundtrack and he can do tile for you!

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Curious George

Panther,  I remember all of those guys with those "big shot cars" you used to hang with.

I'm sure you did, curious.

One of my best friends had a kick ass Park Avenue. Talk about a chick magnet back in the day. Moonroof open, windows down, Pantera and pal cruisin 26th Street...........Oh my Lord the trouble I got that poor guy into with his then girlfriend. LOL!!!!!

Curious George

Really, now?????  YOu getting him in trouble?  I am sure he did a good job of it himself too!  Ahhh, the good ole days.  Panther, really congrats on the baby.  Looking forward to seeing you soon.  We have to meet for a cocktail next week, ok?

CGM,

I have some time late next week. I'll let you know.

Btw, Pantera always tagged along with the guys who got the good looking chix, and my aforementioned buddy sure as hell had more than his share. Pantera's momma sure as hell didn't raise a fool!!!! LOL!!!!