News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Some Unanswered Questions

Started by Paul Fuentes, July 05, 2005, 01:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

Given that many of us here are remnants of the old board, to this day the following questions remain unanswered:

1.  Who was Tisbuy??  It seems that this great debater from the dark side has slipped into oblivion after the municipal general election.

2.  Double question:  Who was the author of the great posts about the "enlightened one" and who in fact was the "enlightened one"??

My intelligence sources indicate that the former lurks, bloodied and scarred, in the deep caverns of the mountain regions of Bewyn, yet remains resolute in regaining the throne for those he supports.  And he is much closer than you may believe.  Who do you think is the GUEST user logged on??

As to the latter, his voice has, in the mildest sense, been muted by the powers that be.  In the harshest version of intelligence accounts, served as the supplier of "sangria" for some of the most ravenous starving species of those we call "friends".  You know who you are.  I know who you are.  Say hello to my little friend (wooden stake).