News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Bungalow pics

Started by Port Meadow, January 11, 2006, 12:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count DMC

Quote from: Joe Sleestak on May 01, 2007, 03:34:48 PM
Dullard? Wot duz that mean? Gosh - u'r so smart.  Better get out my dickshunary! How duz berwyn run without you in charge?

Oh - and by the way, Count DMZ, I don't have any co-workers to share these fun postings with - I own my own business, jackass -  I have employees and I don't think they'd be interested in what you have to say.

Now, back to the drive thru window with you! The fries I ordered are getting cold!

Hmmmm Jackass, drive thru window, notice the correct spelling from the fast food industry where witless spent most of his adult life. Does your mommy know that you are wasting her AOL minutes playing MR PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OWNER instead of having your afternoon naps?

I own my own business too, its a Fortune Five Hundred company, yeah that's it, and I have 200 employees that think I am the greatest boss in the world, and my kids are the best and my wife stays home and cooks for all of us and I drive a super expensive car I cant pronounce or spell correctly and...... oh no wait that would be YOU.  :-*
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this CITY isn't there?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany than the Berwyn City Council.

Bru67

Quote from: Bonster on April 30, 2007, 12:52:25 AM
I thought this was a neat bungalow mod I noticed on my OPA walk last week.  Rather than the normal straight cement climbers, at some point the owner had curved stairs put in, with some neatly trimmed evergreens planted for privacy.  Maybe the neighbors were bastards...

Very neat if you approach from the south.  What if you are walking in from the north though? 

Bonster

Quote from: Bru67 on May 01, 2007, 04:45:51 PM
Quote from: Bonster on April 30, 2007, 12:52:25 AM
I thought this was a neat bungalow mod I noticed on my OPA walk last week.  Rather than the normal straight cement climbers, at some point the owner had curved stairs put in, with some neatly trimmed evergreens planted for privacy.  Maybe the neighbors were bastards...

Very neat if you approach from the south.  What if you are walking in from the north though? 

Yeah, all you see are the plants (may have been thicker back when).  I'm thinkin' it's the neighbors to the North they were shading themselves from. :)
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bru67

Well, at least they didn't move to Plainfield to shade themselves from it with a 2 hour commute.

Bonster

I meant next door, goof!

Joe Sleestak

Quote from: Count DMC on April 17, 2007, 03:26:33 PM
Come on, why is it everytime you are pressed you come with theese milqtoast answers. I never said the Realtor has the power to say anything to the buyer or seller or lender, but when you know that the person is not qualified and yet you send them to "one of your " mortgage guys you are just as guilty. do not try to pass the buck, you know it goes on, or wait are you the only ethical realtor out there?
Morals, ethics, personal honor. These are not applicable to the Realtor I suppose. Money, money money. These definately are.
[/quote]

Hmmm...who can't spell correctly? It's milquetoast and definitely fuckwit.  I like reading your posts Count PHD. You're one of those people who like to throw (what you think) are big words around to prove how smart you are.  In reality, you don't know the meaning of them or even how to spell them. And my favorite part is that you're too stupid to click on the little spell check button but you are the first one to note when someone else makes an error in their post. 

Let me share something with you - you are a joke.  You live in this city and hate it so you come here to shit all over everyone.  If you haven't noticed, the powers that be don't come to this board.  If you're so hopped up about the horrible things going on in Berwyn get off your ass and do something about it.  But you won't - it's more fun to come here, post anonymously and pick on people so you can feel superior to them.  Good for you.  If that's what it takes to support your fragile ego then do what you have to.  I won't be talking to you any more.

I really do own my own business, btw.  It's not a Fortune 500 company.  Just a small business that supports me and my family and allows us to have a nice bungalow in a nice little city like Berwyn.  No fancy cars for us. We have a nice life, nice neighbors and we enjoy our life.  I wonder if you can say the same.         

Over and out Count!
Berwyn - Land of the Lost!

OakParkSpartan

Joe,

I think you'd be surprised who reads this board.  What people say they do, and what they actually do are two different things.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Joe Sleestak

Brian,

I probably would be surprised by who reads this board. But has anything ever changed in this city because of what someone on this board wrote about it anonymously?

Some people like to complain but never take the steps necessary to make things change.  I know there are a lot of people on this board who are very involved in our community and I commend them.  I just don't think my friend the Count is one of them.  I think he likes to come here to stir the pot and feel superior to those he deems have the "Berwyn mentality."

Joe

OakParkSpartan

Yes, some things have changed.

And many of us are "anonymous" only on the surface.  Doing a face to face meetup tends to get over that hump...

Last weekend, I had drinks with eno, tgoddess, scoon, 'Rita...all of us "anonymous".

A few weeks ago I was with Bonster, Boris, Tyry, scoon, mrs. scoon, fejes, and a couple of other people...

Anonymity fades pretty quickly if you show up at a board meeting.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Sir Mack

Quote from: Count DMC on May 01, 2007, 04:39:58 PM
Quote from: Joe Sleestak on May 01, 2007, 03:34:48 PM
Dullard? Wot duz that mean? Gosh - u'r so smart.  Better get out my dickshunary! How duz berwyn run without you in charge?

Oh - and by the way, Count DMZ, I don't have any co-workers to share these fun postings with - I own my own business, jackass -  I have employees and I don't think they'd be interested in what you have to say.

Now, back to the drive thru window with you! The fries I ordered are getting cold!

Hmmmm Jackass, drive thru window, notice the correct spelling from the fast food industry where witless spent most of his adult life. Does your mommy know that you are wasting her AOL minutes playing MR PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OWNER instead of having your afternoon naps?

I own my own business too, its a Fortune Five Hundred company, yeah that's it, and I have 200 employees that think I am the greatest boss in the world, and my kids are the best and my wife stays home and cooks for all of us and I drive a super expensive car I cant pronounce or spell correctly and...... oh no wait that would be YOU.  :-*

Punctuation. Look into it.

Count DMC

Real life, get one!!! :-*
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this CITY isn't there?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany than the Berwyn City Council.

Joe Sleestak

A one and a two and a three!

The Count has spoken (and punctuated)!

Bonster

LOL!!!!!

< "A LA, PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES!!!" 

Sir Mack

PLEASE do not disgrace Mumford the Magnificent by lumping him in with the likes of Count. Mumford was a puppet, not a cartoon character, like "our" Count and this one:

By the way, Count, you used that line about getting a life yesterday -- and then proceeded to keep talking about me. Get some new material.

Joe Sleestak

Count DMC

There is no such thing as bad publicity, keep it up girls! I know you pay way more attention to me than I do you. :-* :-*