News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

A New Hope at 30

Started by scoon, May 28, 2007, 10:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoon

Despite the recent Lucasfilm crap fest, the original franchise still inspires many of us.  Here are two of my favorite fan films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJfUduNJEc

(In the spirit of full disclosure, the second was created by a friend of mine.  Check out his other stuff...  The Wil O'Neal parody gives a glimpse of what spending a week at Boy Scout camp with him was like.)

apatriot

I think it's great someone can put something creatively together such as this, but seems your friend still hasn't grown up.  When you're still facinated by Star Wars after 21 (giving ample time) -  ???  I mean don't get me wrong I like Star Wars, I'm just not preoccupied with it.

This is something a 14 year old could put together easily.  oh well.

It's not funny either.

Please tell me now if this is another person joining Lovero's camp.

Bear

Hey apat...you must dwell on some dark side, wtf does politics have to do with this post?
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

apatriot

everything is politics, Bear.  you know that.

scoon

All of you know that if anyone else had posted this thread, apatriot wouldn't have said a word.  But since it was me, he had to try to find something [lame] to criticize and make himself feel like a big man...  and once again doing it anonymously instead of doing it face to face at Tapp City when we were both there.  (Which is still undisputed...  remember the mole comment.)

I started a thread that had nothing to do with anything other than a love for Star Wars.  apatriot has tried to crap on it.  If I'm wrong, I hope all of apatriot's "fans" will tell me so.  Otherwise we'll have to assume he's one of the biggest douche bags to ever post on this board. 

I'll go out on a limb and say...  Good job douche bag.

Love and bubbles,

Scoon

p.s. - It wasn't meant to be funny, simpleton.

<apatriot scrambles to create new user IDs for his "fans">

apatriot

oh come on.  you the big man with a sense of humor.  stop you're killin me.

apatriot

"remember the mole comment"  LMFAO

scoon

I almost feel bad for you right now.

apatriot

forgot something.

scoon:  "p.s. - It wasn't meant to be funny, simpleton."

thank god you confirmed that.  I thought it was just me.

scoon

Now that one was just sad.

scoon

And here's another one that apatriot won't get....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5SqkYDza7U

Matryoshka

Now ahat, uh I mean apat...it was totally uncalled for, for you to pick on scoon like that! I think you've just got a bug up your ass and you wanna pick a fight -

java

Thanks scoon - I didn't think the Beasties could get any better.  And I didn't think Star Wars could get any better.  And then, together...

Apatriot - these are not the droids you are looking for.
The City of Homers

Ted

Quote from: java on May 29, 2007, 11:33:41 AM
...  these are not the droids you are looking for.

Hey dude, don't make fun of us 'droids.  Just cuz you used to work for another Big 5 firm doesn't mean you have to make fun of us fomer Androids... <LOL>

mrs. scoon

I prefer the first "remake" our friend made - I think it's hilarious. 

But nevertheless, he is talented.
You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

scoon

Quote from: mrs. scoon on May 29, 2007, 02:17:24 PM
I prefer the first "remake" our friend made - I think it's hilarious. 

But nevertheless, he is talented.

It's not posted.