News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Started by Northsider--NOT Northside 7, June 04, 2007, 07:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northsider--NOT Northside 7

300 playing at the LaGrange, excellent movie, action is fantastic, see it on the big screen.
Clowns to left of me; Jokers to the right; Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Thor

Yeah, this is a great movie! Love the slow motion blood and guts, body parts flying thru the air!!!
Stop your whining and think the way I do

rbain

Yeah, I love the way the Persian are hideous inhuman monsters and the Greeks are, well, like Greek Gods.
Just in time for the run-up to war with Iran!

My, that's convenient.
-Rob
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

Count DMC

Quote from: rbain on September 29, 2007, 09:32:33 AM
Yeah, I love the way the Persian are hideous inhuman monsters and the Greeks are, well, like Greek Gods.
Just in time for the run-up to war with Iran!

My, that's convenient.
-Rob

Actually Xerxes was the God.
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this CITY isn't there?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany than the Berwyn City Council.

Thor

well of course someone has to be the "bad" guys and someone has to be the "good" guys. Otherwise Hollywood wouldn't have a movie. This is from Hollywood after all not the History channel.
Stop your whining and think the way I do