News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

From Bru67

Started by tgoddess, July 02, 2007, 02:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"Going down in a hail of Cicero PD gunfire is a pretty macho way to go, though holding a silk thong in your hand while it's happening definitely has to take some of the shine off of it."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tgoddess

"If I want to experience the "hipster" life, I'll move to Cicero and be the first of my stylish and good looking kind – or just buy the book."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

"They make me want to write a novel about a tough but sensitive iron worker who pens poetry about beautiful but gritty tom-boy stripper who prefers Old Style over Martell XO, onion cheeseburgers over sushi, and the White Sox over the Cubs."

"a tough but sensitive iron worker who pens poetry" ........classic!!!  :D
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tgoddess

"Too bad the sporty and urban "Click Clack" marketing slogan has already been taken by Under Armour!"

Bonster

"Mine was more or less a spittin' image of the yellow bungalow in Yablonski's photos just 4 years ago, in terms of overgrown weed gardens and wild trees all over the place.  I think I was attacked by a scout patrol of Viet Cong in the back yard once it was so bad.  Must be a local thing. "

:D

Bonster

"The days when they'd charge out onto the field with the mullet trailing almost romantically behind them in the warm summer breeze are definitely gone.  Sorry, I've got to go get a Kleenex.  Sniff.  :'(  "

Bru67

If Billy Ligue had a grave he'd be turning over in it. 

Sir Mack

Bonster

"Today's hip and fashionable parents aren't the stiff upper lipped shepherds of wholesomeness who donned nerd glasses and pulled their pants up to their nipples after they had us."