News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

From Bonster

Started by tgoddess, July 02, 2007, 02:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tgoddess

"And yes, you have to defend your hubby!  All women should, and often!  ...along with supporting us, coddling us, feeding us, stroking us, etc."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tgoddess

"Is it any wonder we're in this quagmire of jackassical proportions?"

Bru67

"damn mexicans damn oconnor damn dcob probably frank marzullo or mainstreet forced them out the rusty spindel  graffit and boom cars & district 2001 and black people in fucknytown gays moving in an collage degrees berwynpasty moved and taqerias baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

The sheer honesty and pain in this one is simply moving.

tgoddess

"I'm trash, and I don't even like it. "

scungili

...I fear those scrapbookers much more than heroin addicts Mike.

time after time

Well, gee...that was an awfully assholistic way to answer "yes."

<emphasis added>

tgoddess

"If you could ride a bike like you post, you'd be in a fucking circus."

Ted

Bonster's recap of the 1st ward town hall meeting on April 15, 2009, one week after the election:

Quote from: 2¢ on April 17, 2009, 12:12:41 PM
RECAP:

1. Promotions - Here is a list of friends/family that need to be promoted:

2. Raises - These folks deserve raises:

3. Patronage positions - after Bob slashes O'C's patronage hires, we need to create departments to oversee things like promotions and raises.  This was a list of folks more than qualified to do such- deserving of a pension, cheap healthcare, and three days off for their birthday:

Bonster

4. Indentity crisis - Since the Spindle was demolished we need to declare certain objects as unique or special to Berwyn, such as an official Berwyn flower, tree, new flag/logo, town color, and beer.

5. Berwyn currency - Discussion about a new form of currency valid only in Berwyn ??? (I was confused about this as well)

The meeting finished at 7:20P. 

Ted

Quote from: bonster on April 28, 2009, 02:52:41 PM
I love McDonald's.  Not as effective a laxative as say, White Castle, but effective nonetheless.

Ted

Quote from: Bonster on August 18, 2009, 04:08:28 PM
When Favre starts blowin' it & the Vikes season goes down the shitter will they be participants in the Cash 4 Clunkers program?

seebee

Quote from: Bonster on October 05, 2009, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: tony la on October 05, 2009, 02:33:25 PM
I am not going to mention any names here.  I am not aligned with anyone here but BERWYN.  If it promotes our town in a positive light, then I am for it.   The people behind this event worked their asses off.  I was there almost every minute. 

They work hard at Lambs Farm, too.

Ted

"Pay no attention to the violence as you peer through the wool over your eyes."

Ted

Change your knee pads and gargle with Chloraseptic®.   That should ease the pain of consistently deep-throating the collective board of 201.

Ted

Compared to the rest of the city, the Depot District and immediate surrounding area is a drunk's heaven

Ted

In a discussion about what Waste Management will or will not pick up"

Quote from: Boris on November 13, 2008, 11:51:46 AM
What about bodies? Will WM pick up dead bodies?

Quote from: Bonster on June 26, 2010, 09:32:36 PM

Ted

Quote from: Ted on April 05, 2011, 06:35:21 PM
Any emails from aldermen in north Berwyn?  Just wondering.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Mark Ryan
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 9:18:11 AM
Subject: Vote!

Mark, PLEASE write in Rita Maniotis for District 201.  I can't stand the rest of the hacks we're supposedly supposed to be supporting.

Thanks, and don't post this on BTF.

Mugster

"No one cares where you want to eat;  just keep shoving those awful depot district cupcakes down your waiting throat."

Ted

On the lack of parking around Paisan Pizzeria:

I WENT LAST NIGHT I PARKT ON OGDIN JUST PASSED LUMBARD AND OTHERS WE HAD NO PROBLEMS I THINK THERE SOME PLACES NEAR BUY THEY COULD USE FOR VALAY I SURE THEYLL FIGURE THIS OUT BERWYN IS USE TO PARKING TICKETS