News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

From Crunchie

Started by tgoddess, July 27, 2007, 04:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"Why don't you spend some quality time reporting your neighbors to the police for some dastardly deed, it will take your mind off these horrible jokes."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

Quote from: Suzy Q on May 09, 2006, 04:30:29 PM
I'm not sure, but I thought that if you put out a shallow dish of beer, grubs will be attracted to it.  They will then fall in and drown.  Has anyone else heard of this?

"You're thinking of me."
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

Quote from: Crunchie on August 24, 2009, 10:43:16 PM
Quote from: Thor on August 24, 2009, 03:02:55 PM
Drive past there on a Sunday morning before noon and you will see old men lined up waiting to get in the joint.
Somebody should tell them that they can't get in until Mickey's big hand is on the twelve.

Classof67

Quote from: Crunchie on October 14, 2009, 06:19:14 PM
Quote from: rbain on October 13, 2009, 06:19:57 PM
As for being a pompous windbag, it's one of the privileges bestowed by the CBE.

So when did you get your CBE?

Bonster

"It's pretty ridiculous to think that he had the pot because he "forgot to dispose of it." If he's that stupid, he should be in some other branch of the city government."

Bonster

"
Now that Skryd is retired, maybe they should hire him as a part time parking enforcement officer. With his experience he should be able to get the situation under control in no time at all. ::) "