News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

From dukesdad

Started by Bonster, August 27, 2007, 09:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

My knucklehead neighbor put a garden window on the North side of her house, all she can grow is mold.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

"The prime strip steaks from Costco were wonderful. They did not mention whether they had led a happy life, but they made mine better."

delbowz

"I've disabled google on my computer. Now, I just "ask Andy"! Much more comprehensive."
Life is too important to be taken seriously. - Oscar Wilde

Ted

Quote from: dukesdad on January 15, 2010, 02:36:38 PM
44 cans in the kitchen, dining room, eating nook, under counter lights in the kitchen. Let's you set different scenes, in different rooms art lights etc.. To be honest, it's a pain in the ass. I have yet to find anyone that REALLY knows how to program it. It's a Leviton Dimensions 3208 control panel. I wish we had gone much lower tech. It's my penance for watching This Old House 5 times a week.

Bonster

"Did he change his name from Branko to Bronco in an attempt to get more of the horse vote?"

buzz

Quote from: Bonster on February 03, 2010, 10:26:20 AM
"Did he change his name from Branko to Bronco in an attempt to get more of the horse vote?"
Who cares, as long as he ain't saddling up here in Berwyn !
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

Ted

My kids weren't in daycare. They were raised back in the good old days when you could just lock them in the basement.

time after time

Quote from: dukesdad on October 15, 2010, 01:33:44 PM
When things go wrong, and they sometimes do, I work to fix it. My glass is 3/4 full, your glass is fucking broken.

Bonster

Quote from: Fer on November 03, 2010, 11:40:01 AM
Quote from: Peridot 16 on November 02, 2010, 05:23:52 PM
I do like the bakery @ Tony's. $4.99 for a pound of cookies is an excellent price. When

I like to go to Tony's to stare at the bakery items.  They are so beautiful and drool-worthy.  And just staring at them is way better (for me, at least!) than eating them. 

I like to go to Joe and Frank's and stare at the young Polish girl's behind the deli counter. They are also beautiful and drool-worthy.

billyjean

Quote from: Bonster on November 03, 2010, 12:17:20 PM
Quote from: Fer on November 03, 2010, 11:40:01 AM
Quote from: Peridot 16 on November 02, 2010, 05:23:52 PM
I do like the bakery @ Tony's. $4.99 for a pound of cookies is an excellent price. When

I like to go to Tony's to stare at the bakery items.  They are so beautiful and drool-worthy.  And just staring at them is way better (for me, at least!) than eating them. 

I like to go to Joe and Frank's and stare at the young Polish girl's behind the deli counter. They are also beautiful and drool-worthy.

I'm still trying to figure if the girls at the old Bakery and Cafe (where LaNotte is now) were Czech or Polish.  They all had those fresh faces with flawless completion and lots of personality.  Did you use to go there at all when Spiro had that place, Bon?

Bonster

"Let's all go there Friday night, completely overwhelm them, and then bitch online about how bad the service is."

Bonster

"Watermelon"

Sorry, you'll have to search for context on that one!

rbain

"Every time you say something especially stupid you claim it's levity. It's not, it's just dumb."
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

Ted

When logic fails, go after spelling or grammar

Ted

Ted, get Google installed on your machine. I'm pretty sure they have service in your neighborhood.

Bonster

QuoteShitty businesses bring down the community and we sure already have enough of that sort in Berwyn.

Gheez! If you close all the shitty businesses in Berwyn, all that's going to be left are Neiman-Marcus and Nordstrom's.

Ted

There is excellent grass in Colorado, still some buffalo too.