News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

junkie collapses in library

Started by Guy_on_Clinton, January 09, 2008, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy_on_Clinton

http://www.berwynpoliceblotter.com/index.php/site/comments/junkie_collapses_in_library/

Our library is kinda mediocre compared to Oak Park, River Forest and EVEN CICERO!

this story was just too funny not to link to it.. lol.

maybe readin some Jack Kerouac
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

OakParkSpartan

Someone spoke at open forum last night saying Berwyn's library was much better than Oak Park and surrounding communities.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bear

For those of you picking on BP for not living
here and not being able to enjoy our daily adventures
here in 60402, be kind to the woman.

She has her own adventures to deal with down thar in
Orland, MS...

From the blotter..

Thug life follows couple to Berwyn
January 2, 2008, 3:53 PM
A woman from south Berwyn told police she was being followed by a minivan containing two men in dark hoodies and stocking caps.  The 19-year-old female said she had moved to Berwyn from Orland with her boyfriend, a former member of a well-known street gang.  She said they've been getting telephone calls from the gang's members recently.

...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Bonster

...all the more reason for her to get involved in Orland politics (and for all the right reasons)...

The guy's probably from Cicero originally, anyway.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

A.Malina

Quote from: Bear on January 09, 2008, 09:28:02 PM

From the blotter..

Thug life follows couple to Berwyn
January 7, 2008, 3:53 PM
A woman from south Berwyn told police she was being followed by a minivan containing two men in dark hoodies and stocking caps.  The 19-year-old female said she had moved to Berwyn from Orland with her boyfriend, a former member of a well-known street gang.  She said they've been getting telephone calls from the gang's members recently.

"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

A.Malina

Quote from: Bonster on January 09, 2008, 10:55:44 PM
...all the more reason for her to get involved in Orland politics (and for all the right reasons)...

The guy's probably from Cicero originally, anyway.

Nope -- 2100 block of Highland.
"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

Bonster

Berwyn Patsy

Bonster, quit talking about me as though I wasn't in the room, besides Orlands Politics right now are too boring, run well
everyone out here seems to be happy as , what's the saying, "pigs in shit.".  I guess you were right (as usual) it
is paradise out here.  Maybe later.

Bonster

Quote from: Berwyn Patsy on January 10, 2008, 05:45:21 AM
Bonster, quit talking about me as though I wasn't in the room

I was responding to Bear...

Guy_on_Clinton

funny.. ive never been able to read while under any influence....  Our library seems to be the hip place to be when you're lit...  lol

http://www.berwynpoliceblotter.com/index.php/site/comments/unsteady_at_the_library/

Unsteady at the library
April 2, 2008, 2:13 PM
Staff at the Berwyn Library, 2701 Harlem, called police when a woman fell down near the second-floor printing station.  Police found Pamela J. Sweis, 39, of Lyons, in a noticeable state of intoxication. The area where she fell was free of obstacles. Paramedics examined her; she was not injured but was taken to MacNeal Hospital because of the intoxication.  A staff member told police the woman regularly arrives intoxicated; the fall was the only unusual aspect of this particular visit.

SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!