Fillmore Used Books Quarterly 50% Off Everything Sale 2-14 to 2-17

Started by FillmoreBooks, February 08, 2008, 10:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FillmoreBooks

Fillmore Used Books Quarterly 50% off everything sale

February 14 to February 17

9am to 5pm

Fillmore Books located at 6834 Windsor (near the Burlington Northern train station - 1 1/2 blocks west of Oak Park Ave. on the south side of the Burlington tracks)  is a volunteer-managed and staffed non-profit store. Regular store hours are Monday through Saturday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. For additional information the store can be reached at (708) 749-6771. New additions almost daily – donations welcome ( please no Reader's Digest condensed books, encyclopedias)

We have thousands of books (hardcover & paperback) on a wide variety of subjects including: military history, mysteries, westerns, science-fiction, fiction, non-fiction, sports, romance, religion, self-help, house and garden, art, science, children's books and more including vintage and autographed books - sorted and most alphabetized. We also have an assortment of VHS tapes, CD's, cassette tapes, DVDs and magazines (old & new).

All proceeds from the store help support Pillars' comprehensive mental health and social services.  Pillars is a non-profit social service organization formed through the recent merger between Pillars Community Services (1968) and Community Care Options (1928), which provides quality, community-based mental health care and social services for more than 10,000 individuals and families annually who are facing challenges and crisis.  Through the commitment to "making connections...changing lives," Pillars offers distinctive and innovative programs to meet the comprehensive needs of 37 diverse communities in the west/southwest suburbs and Chicago's west side, all of which are served.

Thor

Do you accept donations of old VHS tapes  ???
I have a small stack I'd like to get rid of and if you can get a few bucks for them why not!
Stop your whining and think the way I do