2/12/08 Council

Started by OakParkSpartan, February 12, 2008, 11:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

The no votes were 1,2,6 & 7. Some aldermen thought there was too much information to sift through in a short amount of time and therefore felt that they could not vote effectively.

scoon

Quote from: frank white on February 13, 2008, 05:27:19 PM
Wow anymore biased and that would have been written by one of the FD and not just a Fire Fan.

What's your point frank white?  Did you actually have something to say or are you just being a troll?

My guess is troll given your contributions so far.

Love and Bubbles,

Scoon - Asshole and Fire Fan

ZORBA

Chicago Fire?

Chuatemoc Blanco?

frank white

Quote from: scoon on February 14, 2008, 10:34:48 AM
Quote from: frank white on February 13, 2008, 05:27:19 PM
Wow anymore biased and that would have been written by one of the FD and not just a Fire Fan.

What's your point frank white?  Did you actually have something to say or are you just being a troll?

My guess is troll given your contributions so far.

Love and Bubbles,

Scoon - Asshole and Fire Fan

I think I made my point Bootlick, but it was just an observation Mr. Thin Skin, no need to get all worked up about it. On the subject of contributions I can see the profound statements and great insight that you regularly share here and I will strive to be more like you in the future.
I am Ozymandias. Ruler of Rulers, King of Kings. Look upon my works ye mighty and Despair!

scoon

Quote from: frank white on February 14, 2008, 03:21:39 PM
On the subject of contributions I can see the profound statements and great insight that you regularly share here and I will strive to be more like you in the future.

Good to hear, cause you've basically been a dipshit up to this point.  Striving to be like me is a step forward.  You probably won't be able to reach my level of discourse right away, but don't let that discourage you.  It's obvious that your writing skills have been neglected, but with a little practice, you can improve.  Perhaps try reading a few books, magazines, or newspapers for examples of proper prose.  And you might actually learn something and have your horizons expanded.  Double bonus!

And with broadened horizons, writing silly posts like the ones in this thread won't seem like such a great idea.  Or if you do, you might actually have a point behind them like I was really hoping you did.  But I guess you wrote them to just be a dick.  And that's ok.  But don't expect to get taken seriously...  and don't be surprised if people eventually ignore you all together.

You could also start with capitalizing your first and last names.  You should take pride in your name and not be ashamed of it.  Capitalize that F!  Capitalize that W!  Show the world that Frank White is a somebody.  Not just some hack who found a website where he can pour out the bile from his unsatisfactory life.

And probably the most important piece of advice as you try to become more like me.  Take pride in what you do.  You can call me silly names, but I'm ok with it, because I'm not ashamed of the work I do with the FD, or any of the other things I do around town to make Berwyn a better place.  I don't do these things to garner the approval of a frank white, or a hvychvy, or anyone else who likes to shit on those of us who do things.  I'm proud of what I do...  and you're going to have to let go of the notion that calling someone a name will make them stop what they are doing.  And you should take that mentality to heart yourself.

If you want to be a troll, be a troll...  be proud of it.  Don't change your ways simply because I said you were a troll.  You should never give up so easily...  I never would.  --  But if you truly have seen the error of your ways, I do hope you will strive to be more like me.  You could do alot worse.

Felix Greco

Scoon, your last post really made me smile and laugh.  I guess that is why you are one of my bestest friends!  Keep your sense of humor and don't go changing, to try and please.... well you get it.

Thanks for showing up on Tuesday and for going out afterward.  It is always great seeing you and the Mrs.

All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity. ---Robert Kennedy

scoon

Quote from: Felix Greco on February 14, 2008, 04:25:24 PM
Scoon, your last post really made me smile and laugh.  I guess that is why you are one of my bestest friends!  Keep your sense of humor and don't go changing, to try and please.... well you get it.

Thanks for showing up on Tuesday and for going out afterward.  It is always great seeing you and the Mrs.

Thanks Fee. 

You know me...   always willing to help someone trying to help themselves.  And have a little fun along the way. 

See ya tomorrow.  (Or tonite?)  Two times in one week.  Pinch me.  I must be dreaming.

Bonster

Thanks for showing up on Friday and for going out afterward.  It is always great seeing you and the Mrs.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

scoon

Thanks Bon. 

You know me...   always willing to help someone trying to help themselves.  And have a little fun along the way. 

See ya sometime.  (Or not?)  Zero times in one week.  Pinch me.  I must be dreaming.

Felix Greco

Bonster, you make me smile and laugh too!  Let me know when I can buy you a beer and toast the future of Berwyn!

Felix ( I am not a candidate for Fire Chief, not now, not in the near future either) Greco
All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity. ---Robert Kennedy

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: Felix Greco on February 14, 2008, 04:50:47 PM
Bonster, you make me smile and laugh too!  Let me know when I can buy you a beer and toast the future of Berwyn!

Felix ( I am not a candidate for Fire Chief, not now, not in the near future either) Greco

Maybe not in your mind, but certainly in Bonster's.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Felix Greco

Bonster

Quote from: Felix Greco on February 14, 2008, 04:50:47 PM

Hey, as long as the future is just you in the FD and not in politics, I'll drink to that!

You have enough to do pulling my flaming rectum out of burning buildings.  No need to cloud your head with other asspirations. ;D

apatriot

Bon, what are you talking about.  He's the Treasurer for the DCOB.  Yep, no politics there.

Bonster

I thought that was Tony Laureto's function (guess I'll have to call him ;) )?

Two firemen in the party. 
Any police?  Is Skryd a DCoB'er now?
PW?
Iron workers? (poets or otherwise)

ZORBA

Don't call us. We'll call you.

Bonster

frank white

Keep licking those boots Scoon and writing lenghty posts that are full of drivel and nonsense. Who filled you with this sense of self importance? It is great to know that someone so intelligent as you is out there doing such great things for Berwyn! Licking boots, sucking up and being a sycophant,...great qualities. I'm sure that I am not alone in thinking we are lucky to have such a wonderful example of citizenry here in Berwyn. Keep up the good work.
I am Ozymandias. Ruler of Rulers, King of Kings. Look upon my works ye mighty and Despair!

Rizzo

Quote from: frank white on February 15, 2008, 06:29:17 AM
Keep licking those boots Scoon and writing lenghty posts that are full of drivel and nonsense. Who filled you with this sense of self importance? It is great to know that someone so intelligent as you is out there doing such great things for Berwyn! Licking boots, sucking up and being a sycophant,...great qualities. I'm sure that I am not alone in thinking we are lucky to have such a wonderful example of citizenry here in Berwyn. Keep up the good work.

Such bitterness, or maybe jealousy?

Rizzo

Quote from: apatriot on February 14, 2008, 05:24:16 PM
Bon, what are you talking about.  He's the Treasurer for the DCOB.  Yep, no politics there.

Enlightenment could be yours.  Have a beautiful day!