News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

From Scoon

Started by tgoddess, July 02, 2007, 02:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"When I was at Scout camp we'd take group sh*ts.  We'd coordinate a time, pick out some music, head to the 4H dorm, and all drop a deuce together...  the 4H kids didn't like us very much.  We never knew why."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

"I'm not bitter.  I just don't like you. "
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

mrs. scoon

"It's all Wikipedia... the asshats' best friend."
You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

mrs. scoon

My personal favorite:

"Reading is a skill."

Bonster

hey, no quoting your ol' man here...

tgoddess

You know...I just typed something about "stuffing the ballot box," but then I realized that with 'Rita around, that'd be like waving a steak in front of a hungry dog.

;)
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

I need a cold shower.

mrs. scoon

Seems like there are a lot of cold showers lately!  :o  ;D

tgoddess

Quote from: mrs. scoon on July 18, 2007, 12:49:09 PM
Seems like there are a lot of cold showers lately!  :o  ;D

You have no idea, hon.

I have to get back to the convent now.

Bonster

"Someone should tell the Cubs, Brewers, and the evil Cards that they're trying to win the division, not a ride with Josh Hancock."

:D

Bonster

"I'd rather shove hot, rusty nails up my urethra"

Hogzilla

Quote from: Bonster on January 30, 2008, 11:50:21 AM
         "I'd rather shove hot, rusty nails up my urethra"

That was quite a nice one. I should have pointed that one out in my previous post to that thread.
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

Hogzilla

"The Gays aren't going to be starting a knife fight over someone wearing the wrong colors.  (Unless they're out of season.)"
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."