News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

From Boris

Started by tgoddess, July 10, 2007, 01:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"Massachusetts has a lower divorce rate than Louisiana. Maybe that explains Senator Vitter hiring a whore."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tgoddess

"Lighten up...it's all gonna be OK. Obama loves everyone...even you."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tgoddess

"If it were solely up to me, I do not want the crazy Christian cult freaks to open a base of operations in the town I live in."

Hogzilla

"I like the way you can eat happy, smiley little farm creatures."
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

Bonster

"BECAUSE HE HAD CAMPAIGN STAFF, NOT HIS SENATE STAFF WITH HIM, AND THAT PART OF THE TRIP WAS FINANCED BY HIS CAMPAIGN... SO THE PENTAGON INFORMED HIM THAT THAT WAS AGAINST THEIR POLICY YOU STUPID FUCKING DIMWIT!!! HOW MANY GODDAMN FUCKING TIMES DO YOU NEED TO READ, AND VIEW SOMETHING (I supplied YouTube...it's just like watching TV, so you should've gotten something out of it) BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND IT??!!?? DO YOU NEED AN EVELYN WOOD READING COURSE??? JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE ONE NICKEL-SIZED BRAIN. PUT DOWN THE COORS LIGHT, TAKE A TOKE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

ahhh....that felt good. (don't take it personally, jake. I know you were just pushing buttons, and what the fuck...I went for it. Well, except the Coors Light part—you take that personally, liver-lips.)

back to our regularly scheduled program.

"
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

"The Midwest is not for wimps. This part of the country was settled by strong men and handsome women with grit, stamina and body odor. If you can't take it, move your pansy asses to Los Angeles (or Sedona, if your in the bracket). As I proudly walk the streets of downtown Chicago in my North Face McMurdo parka in -14° with -30° windchills, I openly and loudly laugh at people without hats or gloves, picking their way through the ice and slush in tennis shoes. At least the current Uggs fad has given people a little warmth that they normally wouldn't have the brains to aquire."

Ted

<responding to another post>:

wow. that was a waste of perfectly good electrons

Bonster

Quote from: Roysey on January 26, 2011, 11:33:43 PM
The restaurant is terrible! Two people with a small child. Over $40.00. No Juice only milk or water for the child. Soup was on a very large plate, but the plate was so thin that it held less than a normal soup bowl.  The steak sandwich had fat or gristle all along the edges. The servers kept wanting to take the bread away. Will never go back!

Anyone who brings a small child to any restaurant besides McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Chuck E Cheeze or Lalo's, brings the hurt with them and deserves what they get.

:-*

Ted

The web site looks like it was designed by Cloe, the brain-trust of the Kardashian family.

~LL~

Quote from: Ted on March 17, 2011, 04:35:22 PM

The web site looks like it was designed by Cloe, the brain-trust of the Kardashian family.

Seriously LOLing - but embarrassed that I actually know of who he was referencing...Oye!
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.