News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

From java

Started by tgoddess, July 24, 2007, 09:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"When you look stupid, people make fun of you.  It is not the people making fun of you that makes you look stupid.  It is you looking stupid that makes you look stupid."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tgoddess

"...there is a children's Veggie Tales video about discrimination where one veggie wears a pot on his head and another wears a shoe on his.  Although both look equally stupid, they go to great lengths to prove that one is stupider than the other, rather than just taking off the shoes and pots and working together.  My 3 year daughter gets it.  I'm thinking of backing her in the third ward in '09."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

"Bear Stearns and Lehman took a bath on the mortgage meltdown, but the Mayor of Berwyn should have had the foresight to see it coming and restructure the budget..."
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"