News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Dolemite was his name ...

Started by scungili, October 20, 2008, 05:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scungili

and pushin' up daisies is now his *@#^%&$*^@&^! game.

10.20.08 - Rudy Ray Moore dies of complications w/ Diabetes at age 81 ... click for UPI story.

Wow ... I just clicked across a trailer for The Dolemite Explosion from last year!  I can't wait to find this one to rent.

tgoddess

Oh, man....this is sad. 

I LOVED Dolomite.

:fro:  RIP, Rudy Ray.

"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Paul Fuentes

Some of my favorite scenes/lines:

"Dolemite, Dolemite why didn't he drown?  Cuz the mutha fucka had a board up his ass and he wouldn't go down!!"

His martial arts moves...i.e. when his leg would lift barely 2 feet and white cops would fly into dumpsters as he quipped.."insecure honkey mutha fuckas"..

Yeah. 

This may surprise Watcher but I spent many friday afternoons (cutting classes) at the McVicker's theater with some King Kastle's in one hand and an Orange Julius in another.

:fro:

Paul Fuentes

Speaking about McVickers, this Democrat obviously spent alot of time there watching Pam Grier prison movies..

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/1222792,bobby-rush-son-jeffery-sex-inmates-101508.article