News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

From Seebee

Started by tgoddess, November 27, 2008, 08:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"I like that underwood deviled chicken in a can. Love it. Pizza puffs. Gas station microwave burritos. LOVE those things. I like that orange cheese glop for cheese fries / nachos. So, I really can't "cast the first stone.""
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

"Frozen fish, vaccuum packed corn, prebagged produce?

Are we in Antarctica or something?"
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

"I wonder if the folks who got to Subway, Jimmy John's, Potbelly, or Mr Sub who order turkey ever think about it if they sit down for a turkey dinner on bird day. Of course, they might also have a yellowish rectangular loaf of gel substituting as a real turkey on Thanksgiving, in which case, I guess they really do believe that turkey is a molded, gelled substance."

tgoddess

"Buona Beef is like Portillo's retarded cousin. And I'm sorry if that offended the retards who even know that Buona sucks and is overpriced."
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bonster

Quote from: dyta93 on April 30, 2011, 01:54:21 PM
Darn, if they weren't sprayed I would take them off your hands to make violet syrup and candies.

"I meant um...

Free, organic, pesticide free, violets grown in a non-smoking yard by mentally challenged and handicapped immigrant orphans who want to provide organic food to people who care about what they put into their bodies. As a bonus, for every 1 lb you pick, a 10.00 donation will be made to the Human Fund. Come and get 'em!

Or something."

I'm cryin'!

Ted

<in a discussion about a new music venue opening up on Roosevelt Road>

Quote from: jfrickind on February 01, 2012, 07:43:47 PM
What kind of music?  Any word on that?

Journey cover bands.

Bonster

"this lucky dog gyro burger was a giant shitbeast of wrongness."