My Uncles Place?
Your uncle is Mike? I used to bounce there in the early 90's.... Man I could I tell you some stories <LOL>
What was the name of the archery store on Cermak in Berwyn
Other places not there anymore.
1. Mayna's pizza, originally on 14th street, then on Cermak
2. BelAir drive in
3. Windy City Bowl on Cicero Ave. John Candy made a film there.
4. The bowling alley in Cicero on the 2nd floor, I believe Casa America has the building now.
5. Dempsey's on 58th Ave and Cermak.
6. Palace bowl in Cicero.
7. The old Berwyn Theather
8. Morton bookstore
9. The Pelican
10. Can't remember the name, but the movie theather where Best Buy is now
11. Casablanca flea market
12. Pepe's on Ogden
17. Pechter hardware
18. Western Electric
20. Hot Point
22. Clowns Alley
23. The King and I
24. Kentucky Liquors
26. Joe's Grill on Ogden
27. South Cicero Tavern
28. West Cicero/Berwyn little league
29. Valentine little league
30. Murphy Co.
31. Woolworths in Cicero
32. Big tops
33. Mickey's Deli
35. Alexander McConachies I think I spelled it right.
36. The YMCA in Cicero on Austin and 25th St.
37. Mazzoni's ice on 26th street
38. Wishing Well's steak house
39. 2101 club
40. Carey's donut shop on 14th street and on Cermak
I gotta stop, I'm feeling old, and a little sad at the same time. Thanks Tanner................