News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

From Robert Pauly

Started by Bonster, December 17, 2008, 08:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

"When did we become so delicate that every patch of ice has to be salted?  Must be our pioneer heritage"
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

"West is down 13% since this board took power.  East down 12%.  Meanwhile, the state is up 3%.  In business, sports, education, etc., pomposity usually follows achievement and gain.  In Cicero and Berwyn, it precedes it."

Bonster

"So long as Berwyn carries the funding load, Cicero dominates the board, good board candidates get smeared by the "machine", five of seven board members reside in Cicero town hall, incestuous relationships exist between the board and Cicero politics, incidents of student manipulation occur, relatives of politicos keep getting jobs, the board fosters a distant and arrogant attitude with the community and test scores continue to place us at the bottom of the state, this district ain't getting nothing from nobody."

Bonster

Quote from: Robert Pauly on January 11, 2011, 09:27:35 AM
•   Despite my forays into educational matters, I remain BTF's resident expert on the Cubs, Chicago sports and the unpopularity of hockey (14th most popular NCAA sport, behind lacrosse and tiddlywinks!).

:)

Bonster

"Unlike Pitt Bulls, I did not make this choice - I did not choose to live in a basement now marinated by crap"