From n01_important

Started by Bonster, December 10, 2008, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

"Outsource Snow Removal?  Let's outsource City Council first, that function seems like it will benefit from outsourcing. "
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Ted

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on February 05, 2009, 11:53:05 PM
If you have such sympathy for our enemies, please join them.  Then at least I know what uniform you are wearing. 

Quote from: n01_important on February 06, 2009, 01:22:48 AM
Regarding your quote of "If you have such sympathy for our enemies, please join them.."  You must be reading the Bush's "Patriotism for Dummies" book

Bonster

"I asked a few aldermen if this "foreclosure issue" is concern to them and what should we do about it.  One said, "it's a northern Berwyn problem".  ... if it is a problem for any part of Berwyn, it is a problem for ALL OF US.  "

n01_important

Dare I ask, what is the purpose of this thread? 

Are you guys collecting rope that will eventually become my noose?  :'(
Stupid fuck

Berwyn Patsy

Which one of the Aldermen, said it was a north Berwyn problem???
If in fact, an Alderman said that, it could become an issue in considering
his re election, if he was running again?

n01_important

I understand your concern.  I never mentioned a gender.

I have some rules of conduct (for myself only) that I stick to (I'm silly like that).  So, my recommendation is to challenge all your aldermen with the question, "Are foreclosures a problem for Berwyn and if so, what can we do to fix it!?" 

If enough of us ask, even those that are apathetic to the issue will change their song and dance (or get voted out).
Stupid fuck

Bonster

Quote from: n01_important on February 07, 2009, 10:27:18 AM
Dare I ask, what is the purpose of this thread? 

Are you guys collecting rope that will eventually become my noose?  :'(
The entire Category "Best of Berwyn Talk" is dedicated to lines by posters (any and all) which any other poster considers a keeper.  That's it.

Quote from: n01_important on February 07, 2009, 11:10:40 AM
I have some rules of conduct (for myself only) that I stick to (I'm silly like that).  So, my recommendation is to challenge all your aldermen with the question, "Are foreclosures a problem for Berwyn and if so, what can we do to fix it!?" 

OK, I'll ask you: "Are foreclosures a problem for Berwyn and if so, what can we do to fix it!?" 

n01_important

Quote from: Bonster on February 07, 2009, 11:49:59 AM
OK, I'll ask you: "Are foreclosures a problem for Berwyn and if so, what can we do to fix it!?" 

I don't really ask leading questions... so if I knew the answer, I would have blurted it out already.
Stupid fuck

Bonster

You said to challenge my alderman.  You are my alderman.   

Bonster

Quote from: Bear on February 12, 2009, 07:48:12 PM
I find shows where the general public goes rather frightening, and avoid them like the plague.

"You mean you don't get excited about being around 100s of "You-Fox-Berwyn-Resident-playing-lottery"?  You missing out on a lot of fun."

TannerBoyle

So, let me get this straight.

This stuff is to be saved for posterity, but my "Give me pussy or give me death!" mantra is to be ignored by future generations?

:-\

Bonster

"Agreed, the place needs to look nice so as non-Berwyn come in to pay Red Light traffic tickets and swear never to return to Berwyn... they can have nice memories of the garden."

Bonster

"I can't spend more than I make, a luxury reserved only for government."

Bonster

"...if the average increase was 1.5% then some mf'r must have gotten a 3.0% increase to average out with my "0% increase and be happy you have a job"."  

;D

tgoddess

"In fact, I would go out on the limb to say, anyone who DOES apply... automatically disqualifies themselves because they must be idiots or suffer from some Rosco Peco Train delusion of grandeur. "
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Ted

The problem is I'm not impressed with the stock of women here.  I may have to import them from some 3rd world country, although it will be hard to convince them come to this 4th world country. 

Boris

"...no alcohol to a Latino festival? 

That's like being invited to an orgy and getting told you can't crab some ass. "
Only the impossible always happens.
- - R. Buckminster Fuller