News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Bettie Page - R.I.P.

Started by scungili, December 12, 2008, 03:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scungili

After suffering a heart attack & slipping into a coma, Bettie Page passed away yesterday (12-11-08) at the age of 85.

TIME Magazine story

Bonster

My fault.  :(

I sent her over the edge...
Quote from: a delicate flower on December 09, 2008, 05:37:59 PM
Skryd, Bettie Page

Pavlik as Scrooge

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tgoddess

"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

eno

IMO, much prettier than Marilyn, and as good as ALL of her looked, her lovely, happy smile was captivating!

Here's the picture posted with her obit today:
"None of us have to settle for the best this administration offers: a dull, adventureless journey from one entitlement to the next, a government-planned life, a country where everything is free but us." - Paul Ryan

Bonster

Mike Iniquez

Not bad, and just think, she was 80 yrs old, but now she comes with benefits, FALSE TEETH...  :666:

I KNOW, I'M GOING TO HELL..................
Evil prevails when good people stand by and do nothing.........................

Berwyn Patsy

Van Johnson passed on today also. 92.

scungili

I just saw Van Johnson in Divorce American Style last week.  He was in so many good movies.  The Caine Mutiny w/ Bogart and a wonderful Spencer Tracy film called State of the Union.

jqpublic

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Bonster

fan-fuckingtastic.   jq, you still da man.

jqpublic

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that.