News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Anyone excited about the Auto Show?

Started by Guy_on_Clinton, February 12, 2009, 06:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy_on_Clinton

We are actually excited about the auto show this year.. Planning on getting something new in 3rd qtr 09. 

If we do our part to save the country, I'll buy a Ford..  I hear the new Fusion and the Taurus are going to be real competators to the Maxima, Camry, & Accord.. in style, performance, & fuel economy...

:o
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

n01_important

Sorry, not excited about spending money.  I can get excited to go to a "Save Mula Show" though.
Stupid fuck

Bear

I only go to biz trade shows...I find shows where the general public goes
rather frightening, and avoid them like the plague.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

n01_important

Quote from: Bear on February 12, 2009, 07:48:12 PM
I find shows where the general public goes rather frightening, and avoid them like the plague.

You mean you don't get excited about being around 100s of "You-Fox-Berwyn-Resident-playing-lottery"?  You missing out on a lot of fun.
Stupid fuck

Rizzo

Bonster

Quote from: n01_important on February 12, 2009, 07:10:32 PM
Sorry, not excited about spending money.  I can get excited to go to a "Save Mula Show" though.

lmfao!
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

delbowz

I was at the show last night - at the "first look for charity",  It is a great show this year - if you can get out there to see it, I'd highly reccomend it.  I was suprised that there are some new cars coming out with really manageable pricetags.  (Much unlike the $391,000 Rolls Royce I want.....).  Bridgestone Firestone also has the Stanely Cup there and is taking photos with it.  Very Cool!

Life is too important to be taken seriously. - Oscar Wilde

scungili

Quote from: n01_important on February 12, 2009, 07:10:32 PM

You mean The Fabulous Moolah?

;D