News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

website

Started by chandasz, April 03, 2009, 03:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chandasz

Wow. I just went to the park district website after not being there for a while and I'm impressed! You all hired yourself a designer and it looks great!

Good work!

Bonster

The BPD or the NBPD?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

n01_important

Hopefully the BPD and the NBPD will work on one website... one step toward integration of the park districts.
Stupid fuck

Vic0218

The Berwyn Park District (BPD) also added email-based newsletters , which is an awesome way to keep informed about upcoming events and classes.

You can sign up to be added to their mailing list right on the home page of their website. I'm hoping online registration is next!

BPD website: http://www.berwynparks.org/home.asp

"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened" - Cora Harvey Armstrong

Jeff Janda

Thank you for the compliments.  The Berwyn Park District is planning to offer on-line registration, hopefull later this year.
The website was redesigned in early 2008 to make it more user friendly.  We have recently added a on-line contact section where comments and concerns can be emailed to the District.

We are currently working on some other advances as well.  I will announce them as they occur.  In the mean time, sign up for email blasts at www.berwynparks.org

Jeff Janda, CPRP CPO
Executive Director
jjanda@berwynparks.org