News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

1st Ward Town Meeting

Started by Bear, April 13, 2009, 06:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Bonster

"The hard work and dedication of so many during this recent campaign resulted in a mandate for change.  And change we will have."

Umm, OK.  I didn't know Frank Amaro won the election.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

The Jackal

Ms. Walczak would have constituted change.

Frank Amaro-Nona Chapman, no difference.

Bonster

on the other hand...
For those of you who did not [support me], I promise to continue working diligently to earn your future support and vote of confidence.

Topics...a summary of my immediate City Council objectives  ...

n01_important

All this about change for the change I hold dear... reminds me of a Jib Jab tune, Time for Some Campaigning!

"...and I've got one or two things to say about change, like the change we must change to the change we hold dear, I really like change have I made myself clear?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc
Stupid fuck

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: Bear on April 13, 2009, 06:06:20 PM
Wednesday 15 April 7p
Dammit it all to hell.  I just got back in town from vacation and found out all about this life changing event tonight.

Bear - be sure to fill me in!!

Bear

"Dammit it all to hell.  I just got back in town from vacation"

How was it in Forest View?
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: Bear on April 15, 2009, 10:00:31 PM
"Dammit it all to hell.  I just got back in town from vacation"

How was it in Forest View?
The pines were still tall and swaying.  Better yet, how was coffee hour with Heir Commandant?

Ana

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Bonster

No.  It was canceled and they adjourned to James Joyce.

n01_important

I understood it happened and attended by 8-10 people.  Maybe someone can summarize the discussions.
Stupid fuck

Bonster

RECAP:

1. Promotions - Here is a list of friends/family that need to be promoted:

2. Raises - These folks deserve raises:

3. Patronage positions - after Bob slashes O'C's patronage hires, we need to create departments to oversee things like promotions and raises.  This was a list of folks more than qualified to do such- deserving of a pension, cheap healthcare, and three days off for their birthday:

Bonster

4. Indentity crisis - Since the Spindle was demolished we need to declare certain objects as unique or special to Berwyn, such as an official Berwyn flower, tree, new flag/logo, town color, and beer.

5. Berwyn currency - Discussion about a new form of currency valid only in Berwyn ??? (I was confused about this as well)

The meeting finished at 7:20P. 

Berwyn Patsy

Hey Buddy, just got to ask you, why predict what happened at the meeting or for that matter what will happen when
you were not there?   I guess your "one of those" who will not forget, or give it time to see what really
unfolds? I have to say I am a little surprised at you Bonster. Why I don't know!! lol

Bonster