News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

1st Ward Coffee

Started by moxnix, July 16, 2009, 11:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moxnix

I was curious if Alderman Chapman has held a 1st Ward Coffee since May?  I know the one in June was cancelled.  Is there/was there one scheduled for July?

If so, how does she get the word out to her 7,000 some residents of its occurrence?

Ana

There was a Coffee held last night.  I wasn't able to attend. 

Nona sends out emails and notices through regular mail.  I would email her and ask her to put you on her email list, aldchapmanward1@aol.com

I'm also attaching a pdf of the memo that was sent out.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

moxnix

Interesting.  I have given her my email, yet never received the pdf you referenced. 

Are there no more meetings after the last date on the letter?

To those who are more involved with Alderman Chapman:  How would an every day resident (as opposed to those who are very involved here or elsewhere with politics in this town) receive an invite to this meeting?

Or must her residents reach out to Alderman Chapman to find out when/if she holds these?

Classof67

Need to actually read the letter.  All future meetings are noted going forward from May.  Try again.

OakParkSpartan

Four meetings.  None in Sept, Oct, Nov or Dec?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato