Child Abuse Case Names Pope in Lawsuit

Started by n01_important, April 22, 2010, 08:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n01_important

Are you mf'n kidding me?!?  You are calling the Vicar of Jesus Christ, in a lawsuit!?!  Do you have delusions of grandeur so GRANDEUR that you think the Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church has to respond to your demands?!?

Look, I feel bad for what happened to you... but we all get sexually abused as children... life just urinates on some of us... get the fuck over it.  But don't go naming the Our Holiness in some petty lawsuit, you are just a peon like me... just name those responsible, let's declare them guilty and execute the mofos!  If you want, just their pe-pe-s off, stick in their mouths and let them choke on it... I don't care!

But for the Love of God, even some who are no one important has some respect for the Servant of the Servants of God... and you should too! 

OK, enough of my rants, time to seek refuge at the bottom of a Dr. J. Daniels!  ;)

US man names Pope Benedict in Milwaukee abuse lawsuit

A man who says he was the victim of an American paedophile priest is bringing a lawsuit against the Pope and the Vatican in a US federal court.

His lawyers want the Church to release any files it has on abuse cases involving priests.

The alleged victim, whose identity has not been disclosed, says he was abused by the late Father Lawrence Murphy.

Fr Murphy is accused of attacking up to 200 children during his 20 years at a school for deaf children in Milwaukee.

He was finally moved from the St John school to another diocese in 1974, but was never prosecuted or defrocked.

The rest of the story...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8638798.stm

Stupid fuck

buzz

Quote from: n01_important on April 22, 2010, 08:59:52 PM

Look, I feel bad for what happened to you... but we all get sexually abused as children... life just urinates on some of us... get the fuck over it.
No. 
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: buzz on April 22, 2010, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: n01_important on April 22, 2010, 08:59:52 PM

Look, I feel bad for what happened to you... but we all get sexually abused as children... life just urinates on some of us... get the fuck over it.
No. 

That is so wrong I don't even know where to start.

AmazonAnne

You are beyond pathetic..definitely dont even know where to start??