1st Ward Meeting

Started by moxnix, February 17, 2010, 12:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moxnix

Quote from: Bonster on February 18, 2010, 12:17:33 PM
Quote from: moxnix on February 18, 2010, 08:20:20 AM
My concern is not that she has them SCHEDULED regularly, but they seem to get canceled every 2 - 3 months, with very little or no notice (her website indicates that the next meeting is to be held January 20).  Therefor the meeting is not held consistently. 

Or should we all stand up and applaud that meetings are scheduled, regardless of if they occur?

How many have been canceled since she was sworn in as a Dummycrat?  I'm one of the last to defend her actions, but considering the number of meetings I've grown accustomed to since moving here she by far seems to outpace the rest, like her or not. (hey, you can always go to the bar after city council meetings, lol)

Who else has regularly scheduled ward meetings?  Does Avila?  Skryd?  The two-faced guy from the 5th?  The new #2?  Number 6?  Who is #1?

I don't know the count of how many meetings have been cancelled.  I believe it may be 2 or 3 since June, but JSL could probably give you a more accurate number.

I believe the 3rd Ward has instituted regular meetings over the past couple of months.

So, based on your point, Bonster, I guess I am dissappointed in all of our Alderpeoples...  Maybe I will join no1 and move to LaGrange.

n01_important

Quote from: moxnix on February 18, 2010, 01:44:16 PM
Maybe I will join no1 and move to LaGrange.

And so the army of one grows by 100%.... to two.    ;D
Stupid fuck