Hawks and Bulls playoffs

Started by BRoWN, April 17, 2010, 01:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

Quote from: Berwynite on May 05, 2010, 06:22:43 PM
I would rather watch K-12 B-ball, girls or boys ANYTIME
before I would watch a Bulls game or any NBA game for
that matter.

I like them both, but I prefer skilled, professional players.  Plus, you rarely find good K-12 ball on TV.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

Byfuglien credited with the hat trick...

givin' it to the Canucks fans...hehehe...

Vic0218

Heading over to the Joyce tonight for the game if anyone wants to come by!
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened" - Cora Harvey Armstrong

Bonster

GOT YOU IN A STRANGLEHOLD, BABY!

BRoWN

Game 1 of the Hawks series against San Jose will be on Sunday afternoon on NBC.

BTW. Remember the Nashville Predators? Was not even a week after the Hawks played in Nashville that a foot of water flooded the Bridgestone Arena. I thought I would mention the Nashville flood. Its a huge disaster down there and barely got any press nationally. Downtown Nashville was flooded. The Grand ol Opry was flooded. Most media outlets barely mention the Nashville Flood.

jfrickind

Is anyone on this board talking about the new Bulls coach or what super-duper star they're going to get in free agency?

JD

The Jackal

Le Bron or Bosh.

There should be no other choices.

jfrickind

I don't see the appeal of Bosh.  I know he's good but would the addition of ONLY Bosh bring the Bulls closer to a run for the championship?  I don't think so.  I think Bosh AND another free agent would - but not just Bosh.  Land someone before Bosh and then add him.

JD

The Jackal

Le Bron wins you the championship. Bosh gets you close.

Either way, they still need to add another front line player.

The Jackal

I meant to say they need to add another tsarter, which they probably will via a sign and trade.

jfrickind

They definitely need someone to complement Noah (thought I would never say that) which Bosh would do (more vice versa) and another back court CONSISTENT scorer.  Deng does nothing for me.  I was starting to like Salmons and then ... poof.

JD

BRoWN

BRoWN

Stanley Cup finals schedule:

Game 1 Saturday, May 29, 7 p.m. Philadelphia at Blackhawks, NBC-Channel 5, WGN-AM (720)

Game 2 Monday, May 31, 7 p.m. Philadelphia at Blackhawks, NBC-Channel 5, WGN-AM (720)

Game 3 Wednesday, June 2, 7 p.m. Blackhawks at Philadelphia VERSUS, WGN-AM (720)

Game 4 Friday, June 4, 7 p.m. Blackhawks at Philadelphia VERSUS, WGN-AM (720)

*Game 5 Sunday, June 6, 7 p.m. Philadelphia at Blackhawks, NBC-Channel 5, WGN-AM (720)

*Game 6 Wednesday, June 9, 7 p.m. Blackhawks at Philadelphia NBC-Channel 5, WGN-AM (720)

*Game 7 Friday, June 11, 7 p.m. Philadelphia at Blackhawks, NBC-Channel 5, WGN-AM (720)

*if needed

mustang54

Game 7 won't be needed. Hawks in 6.

BRoWN

Reminder-1971 Stanley Cup finals....Hawks won first 2 games and lost series in 7. Just sayin. Go Hawks!

Bonster

Are the Bulls still playing?

EC

Yes, golf, tennis. Sorry, couldn't resist.

BRoWN

Diona

WOOOHOOO...congratulations to the HAWKS on their Stanley Cup Win last night.

WOW...what a game!  ;D

mustang54

Quote from: mustang54 on May 28, 2010, 08:42:24 PM
   Game 7 won't be needed. Hawks in 6.
Told ya!!!!! Glad its over I can't take the stress anymore,lol!!