News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Commercials

Started by Mr. Daniel Lumis, April 19, 2010, 03:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz

Ya' mean Lady Rerun ? Contest Winner.......
I find them to be equally disgusting.  She's morbidly obese and he's morbidly dis-interesting.
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

Mr. Daniel Lumis

That's the one all right. Thirty seconds worth of of "marketainment" pushed out of a warm tube...

Mr. Daniel Lumis

The political advertisements should be most enlightening in the coming months. Note how very few of them will ever mention with which party they are affiliated. Gonna be a free-for-all.

PamF

With all the political ads, it's definitely time to DVR all shows so you can whiz past all the lies and innuendos presented!

MRS. NORTHSIDER

My new favorite is one for DirecTV which I used to have until just over a year ago when I switched to Comcast.  I may just go back to DirecTv because of it.  It's the obviously very rich Eastern European man (my guess would be Russian) who loves opulence but also likes "savings the money".  When he saw the deal from DirecTV he "jumps in it".  And then he kisses the miniature giraffe and laughs his ass off.  I love it.

RockabillyMillie

Hmm... really? I didn't completely get the humor with that one, I guess.

Does anyone else find the Mayhem commercials for All State as hilarious and brilliant as I do?

Mr. Daniel Lumis

I've seen a couple of them now and they're not bad as commercials go!

Mr. Daniel Lumis

Please rank in order of annoyance, from LEAST annoying to MOST annoying:

The "Galaxy Guy"
The "Hobo Guy"
The "Feldco Guy"
The "Empire Guy"

marie

I love Mayhem!!  Become his fan on Facebook!

RockabillyMillie

There was a guy dressed up as Mayhem at Fitzgerald's on Friday night. That made me giggly happy.

Mr. Daniel Lumis

JG Wentworth ear worm .....