News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

top 100 Movie Insults

Started by scungili, July 01, 2010, 05:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scungili

hee hee ... there's some good ones in there!  As well as some "adult language" ...

http://www.youtube.com/v/PSEYXWmEse8&hl=en_US&fs=1

Ted

How can you have the 100 greatest insult scenes in movie history and not include Jack Nicholson's chicken salad sandwich scene from "Five Easy Pieces" or Pacino's disbelieving response to the cop in "Dog Day Afternoon" ?

billyjean

Quote from: Ted on July 01, 2010, 07:06:31 PM

How can you have the 100 greatest insult scenes in movie history and not include Jack Nicholson's chicken salad sandwich scene from "Five Easy Pieces" or Pacino's disbelieving response to the cop in "Dog Day Afternoon" ?

Was thinkin same thing on Nicholson, Ted.    BTW, that's ME in the backseat.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6wtfNE4z6a8&hl=en_US&fs=1

seebee

Two that come to mind - don't have time to wait for the vid dl - doubt these made the list:

1. For some reason, in Uncle Buck, the scene where the teen girl's boyfriend kinda gets in John Candy's face about his name being "Buck." Candy asks the bf what his name is, and he replies "Bug." Candy then says, what's your last name, "Spray?" He then lets out the dumbest
mocking laugh. Anyone who's seen this oldy/goodie knows this scene.

2. In the remake of the Amityville Horror, Ryan Reynolds - maybe one of the top 20 funniest movie lines ever. It is during a scene when he is trying to tell his wife that something is wrong in the house, and he is like listing off a bunch of weird stuff, and she says something like, "no, we should stay." And he looks her dead in the eye, and says, "When did you get so fucking stupid?"

Robert Pauly

I would like to dedicate these insults - and numbers 101 through infinity - to the dickheads who smashed my back car window last night, as well as two of my neighbor's cars.

You know where I live if you'd like to discuss this.

Bonster

Quote from: Robert Pauly on July 02, 2010, 09:21:09 AM
I would like to dedicate these insults - and numbers 101 through infinity - to the dickheads who smashed my back car window last night, as well as two of my neighbor's cars.

You know where I live if you'd like to discuss this.

I'm sorry to hear that, Bob.  That happened to me a few yrs ago, and it's certainly not a warm, fuzzy feeling...esp considering the cost of replacement!

btw, I went to Area Auto Glass on 16th & Cicero Ave. (coupon in phone book).  They did a respectable job.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Robert Pauly

Thanks, Bons - $330 - drop in the bucket, on the heels the mess created by the flood, and its associated costs.

Terri

Sorry Bob, that really stinks for you and your neighbors.