News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Recommendations for new gutters

Started by zilla545, July 07, 2010, 10:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilla545

Hello:  Can anyone recommend someone to install new gutters.  I called a couple of places and they are taking two weeks just to come out and give me an estimate?  Thanks

billyjean

Quote from: zilla545 on July 07, 2010, 10:20:55 AM
Hello:  Can anyone recommend someone to install new gutters.  I called a couple of places and they are taking two weeks just to come out and give me an estimate?  Thanks

Go with the oversized, leaf proof from Moore Construction.  Got mine years back and was one of the best moves I made.  No seams ... so no need to patch spots that come away and leak ... still look like new.

Mike Phelan

Call Bill Graziano, 708-351-2926.  Tell him I referred you.

Boris

Call Michael at Moore Construction (on Ogden in Berwyn): (708) 788-9283

Tell him Boris sent you.
Only the impossible always happens.
- - R. Buckminster Fuller

Aubrey312

I agree with Boris.  Michael at Moore Construction is the best!  We had our gutters, siding, roof, and windows done by them.  Top Quality Work!

Noble Falcon

Michael Moore W/Moore Construction did our house and a neighbor on the next block. Great experience! Highly reccomended!

Bonster

Quote from: michellej on July 09, 2010, 11:10:44 PM
Michael at Moore Construction is the best! 

No he isn't.

I would go with him for siding and gutters, though.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

zilla545

Guy_on_Clinton

anyone know what to expect for new gutter install?  not just downspouts...  but new tracts along the walls and capping/flashing, etc.....  for a smaller georgian style house...

thanks
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

Bonster

I saw quotes from $800-1400 when I was looking.  I think Moore wanted 1300, but mine were a complete tear off, with oversized replacements.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Guy_on_Clinton

Moore is too busy right now.... any other recommendations?
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!